Head squasher

A strange man lived in her basement. He was blind and deaf, but he was still dangerous. She always tried to make him leave, but she couldn't. She was too scared. She called him the head squasher.
Amanda had just moved into this house about a year before. She thought she lived alone until she discovered the man. The man was obsessed with the sensation of squashing heads. She was too terrified to mess with him, even if he was deaf and blind. In order to maintain him, she throw down heavy melons for him to squash. He couldn't tell the difference, so it kept her safe. She was in constant fear but as long as she kept buying them she'd be okay.
Everyone in her neighborhood noticed that she was was constantly buying large melons. Not many people wanted to talk to Amanda. She was just known as "Melon girl".
Amanda wanted to explain herself so badly, but she was too fearful. She wanted to move, but she didn't want anyone to get hurt. She felt trapped.
One day when she got home from work, she noticed the front door was open. She quickly ran inside and down the basement. The smell of fresh blood filled the thick air as her shoes began to get soaked. All she saw was the headless body of a little boy, and the man standing in front of it.