Sheep

There was an old man who owned a farm full of sheep. He was a very lonely old man, who only had the company of his sheep. He was blind and his hearing was getting worse by the day. His whole world seemed empty but his sheep brought him joy.
  He would often get the wool off of his sheep since it made him feel at peace. He had been doing it long before he had lost his sight, so he didn't need to see in order to get the job done. He knew how to do it by heart.
  One night, a scared little girl ran as fast as she could to the nearby farm. She had been kidnapped by her uncle who was trying to rape and kill her. She was frightened, but found shelter in the barn. She fell asleep in the barn with all of the sleep and planned to beg the owner of the farm for help in the morning. She was exhausted. All she wanted to do is fall asleep and forget about the horror.
  The next morning, the old man walked out to the barn to get the wool off of his sheep. The young girl was still fast asleep in the barn. The old man approached her, unaware that she was a young girl and not one of his precious sheep.
  He gently placed his hand of her and then began to shave the hair off of her head. The old man could barley tell the difference since the girl's hair was very curly and messy.
  The girl woke up once she felt the pain of the top layer of her skin getting peeled off. It wasn't just her hair that he was taking off. Her hair wasn't nearly as thick as the wool on a sheep, so the old man cut through layers of the top of her head. The young girl screamed in agony but the old man's hearing was so bad that it sounded like the bleating of sheep.
  "Quiet down, it'll be over soon. I ain't gonna hurt you..." He said in a soothing voice, trying to calm done what he thought was one of his sheep.
  The girl screamed louder and louder, but it did nothing. Once the old man let her go, she ran away as fast as she could. She had no where to go and soon bleed out only a couple miles away from the farm.