Tv

It was very late at night when Gwen was watching tv. She couldn't sleep that night, so she just stayed up late watching the tv. She was hoping it would help her fall asleep.
   As it got later and later, Gwen got even more annoyed by the fact that she wasn't going to get sleep. She was however, very tired.
  As she continued to watch tv, it went black.
  "Damn it the power went out..." She said to herself. It was a little strange because it wasn't raining or anything.
  The tv stayed black for about five minutes, until it came on. There was nothing in the tv. It was just a very bright white color. Gwen felt as if it would blind her. It was extremely bright, and the rest if her house was very dark.
  For about two seconds the tv flashed the face of what appeased to be man, he looked as if he were in pain. The tv went back to the black it was before.
  Gem wen rubbed her eyes in shock. She had no idea what she saw. She tried to convince herself that it was late and that she was so tired she was seeing things. It was the only thing she could think of logically. It still freaked her out though.
  The next morning, Gwen woke up grumpily. She barley got any sleep, but managed to get a little.
  As she walked to her living room, she saw a dead man on her couch. He looked familiar. Almost like the one on the tv.