Roller coaster

Lizzie was out with a new guy she started dating named Jack. She started to grow attached to him, so one night when he asked her if she wanted to do something exciting, she decided to say yes.
  It was getting pretty late and they were driving around in the dark.
   "Jack, where are we going this late at night?" Lizzie asked.
   "The amusement park," he answered with a smug look on his face.
   Lizzie gave him a confused look.
  "The amusement park isn't even open this late at night," she told him.
  "I know," Jack grinned.
  They pulled into the amusement park. The gate was clearly locked.
   "We're not gonna be able to get in," she sighed.
   Jack got out of the car, so Lizzie followed. Jack began to climb the fence.
  "Come on, Lizzie! This is gonna be awesome!" Jack yelled as he climbed over the fence.
   Lizzie stood there for a second and hesitated. She sighed then started to climb the fence.
  They walked around the empty amusement park. It was so dark and quiet.
  "What are we even doing?" Lizzie asked, annoyed.
  Jack didn't answer until they stopped in front of a roller coaster.
   "We're gonna ride the roller coaster for free," jack smiled.
   "Do you even know how to start that thing?" Lizzie asked.
   "Yeah, my buddy showed me," jack answered.
   Lizzie sat down on the roller coaster. She felt a little uncomfortable, but she wanted Jack to really like her.
  Jack started up the roller coaster, and quickly jumped into the seat next to Lizzie.
   The roller coaster slowly started up to the top, before stoping. It then stayed there.
   "Um, shouldn't it be going by now?" Lizzie asked.
   Suddenly, there was a loud screeching from behind them. They quickly turned around.
   To their horror, they saw something. It was quickly crawling towards them. It had a long, skinny body. It had long, sharp claws that screeched against the metal and glowing red eyes and huge, sharp teeth.
  Lizzie and Jack screamed before the roller coaster began to move. It quickly went down fast. The creature followed them as they screamed in horror. It then jumped onto the moving roller coaster and moved closer and closer to them.
   Once the creature had reached them, it slit Lizzie's throat and gouged Jack's eyes out as they screamed in horror. The screams were cut of by the blood filling their throats.
  The roller coaster crashed, but the creature remained.