Mother nature

I was touched by Mother Nature. She was violent, and her grip still hasn't let go of me no matter how much a struggle for freedom. I saw her angry face that I gazed upon is disbelieve. Her hands her made of tree bark and scratched at my skin as she grabbed me. I tried to fight back, but there's no fighting Mother Nature.
  I tried to escape the woods, but she grabbed a hold of me tightly. Her grip on me wouldn't loosen. I struggled but her green eyes stared me down. Her face was covered in wrinkles which was more exaggerated by the angered look on her face. She screamed suddenly, forcing the wind against me. I kicked at her but it only seemed to make things worse. She definitely didn't have any plans on letting me go. I didn't understand why I was her victim, but I had no time to wonder.
  I decided not to fight any longer since it was just weakening my body. I wouldn't have any energy to escape if I kept it up, anyway. All I could think of doing was beg. I pleaded and cried as the stern look on her face remained the same, not saying a word. I didn't know if she could even understand me, but I still begged for mercy. She obviously didn't care.
  Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. Mother Nature wasn't beautiful, she was a monster in both her appearance and attitude. She showed no mercy. I realized that my pathetic attempt at begging wasn't working. I kicked and screamed once again but the more the struggles, the deeper the bark would dig into the skin.
  Her angered face suddenly turned into a sinister smile. She dropped me to ground, making me land right on my back. She then reached towards my neck.
  I frantically picked my myself back onto the feet and attempted to run away. I could feel my heart best throughout my entire body with each beat. The leaves crunched underneath my feet with each staggering step. Mother Nature wasn't going to let me go that easily.
  I felt a sudden force against my body, violently throwing me at a tree. I groaned in pain as I tried to pick myself off the forest ground. Once I lifted my head, I saw her staring down at me. Her face looked even uglier.
  My leg was now bleeding, along with a couple of deep wounds from her hands. At that point, I felt as if it were all over. I didn't even know what exactly what this thing was, but what I did know was that it was trying to kill me. She was stronger and much more dangerous than I was. I lowered my head to the ground, giving up and surrendering. All I had to do next was wait for her to kill me.
  My body was shaking violently. I was gonna die and no one would even know what happened. They'd be looking for some kind of murderer, but my killer would be Mother Nature herself.
   I covered my face, cowering as I just waited. I was whimpering, sobbing, and shaking. I had never felt so helpless. And I guess that's what she wanted. I felt a strong gust of wind blow up against me. Everything grew silent after that. I was still covering my face for a few moments over that. I then slowly lifted up my head. She had vanished.