Chapter 25

*******************

Assalamoalaikum

I would be really happy if you hit that star and leave a sweet sweet comment of yours.

*******************

He terminated the engine and looked at her.

So close yet so far.

'Zasha!', he loved rolling her name on his tongue.

'Yeah?', she looked at him with those round big eyes.

Should he say that?

Or is it too soon??

'I liked it.', he kept it short.

'What?', she shrugged her shoulders and raised one brow.

'Spending time with you.', he again beat around the bush.

'You laughed after a good long time, you needed that and above all you need to welcome good vibes with open arms in your life.', she orated and he listened with profound interest.

'Trust me you'll feel good.', she blinked her eyes and smiled that portrayed her dimple.

He kept looking down at her face until she got red. 

WOW

'I'll text you after signing the contract.', she said and opened the door.

His heart sank at her leaving so soon though he drove purposely for an hour on the roads just to spend more time with her.

'Zasha!', he called again.

'Yeah?', she ducked down and looked through the window to see his face.

'Do read the contract before signing it.', he said humorlessly and she huffed.

'Allah Hafiz.', she rolled her eyes and moved inside the building.

He stayed there until her frame was no more in his sight.

Driving back to the house he reminisced today's events.

Killing the engine he transpired from his car and took long determined strides inside the huge mansion.

Mr. Asim was waiting there for his son. He had seen him after a long time still Musa chose to give him his cold shoulder.

'You're here.', Mr. Asim greeted his only son with an ear to ear smile but he didn't budge.

'Can we talk?', he asked his son who was ascending upstairs.

'I'm tired.', he said and shut his room's door.

Loosening his tie violently he threw it with distaste. Dropping his frame heavily on the bed he sighed. Shifting on his back he gazed up at the ceiling. This was his home. Yet it didn't feel like.

He was in good spirits up till now. But his father's face ruined it all.

He had a cold war with his father.
To him, his father knew about Rumi.

From sources he was informed that his marriage was a deal between their fathers.

A big sum was transferred to his father's account when they got married.

A sudden chuckle escaped his throat.

How?

How could you do this to me?