⋐ "Chapter 20" ⋑

⊹⊹⊹
Matt remained in the comfort of his mattress, he didn't want to do anything at all..
THUD THU-
" WHAT THE HELL??!-," Matt yelled into the outside of his window, but it was only Thomas, which made him even more pissed but he kept the rage inside. " Ugh, Tom? What the hell do you want, its so flippen eaaarrllyyy-"
" School day! C'mon Matthew let's!- "
" Tom, it's 10:42am, im not going to school. What are you doing here anyways? Schools already started. "
" O-Oh!; W-Well.. "
" Tom, go back to school. Im staying home. "
" MATT PLEASE- "
SLAM
That was the loudest he slammed his window, he knew Thomas was still there, because he was, but he didn't know what that boy saw in him, he didn't know anything about what he thought but why would it matter to Matt that Tom-
" MATT!! MATT I J-JUST WANNA TALK, PLEASE! I'LL LEAVE RIGHT AFTER I SWEAR!!," Tom shouts were heard from inside Matt's room, the ginger gave up and just walked out his room, downstairs, approached the door and held the golden doorknob with his pale hand as he opened the door to the cold refreshing air, Toms face was tired but happy; he's apparel was the clothing type that meant he just ditched school and came here while Matt looked like a sleeping beast that still needed his hibernation sleep. " Tom, you wanted to talk? "
" i-im- im obsessed with you.. "
" what. "
" i-i don't know! i don't know! i-i just fell in love with you and just realized how great and fantastic you are a-and- i need your love!!-"
" Tom no. Im literally in love with the greatest boy that's ever existed and he's dead so- "
" i want your love, i-i need it!! "
" Tom, no. "
" MATTHEW I-, " Matt slammed the door and locked it, he sighed as the words rang through his head.
" i just want to go somewhere, where nobody knows my name..where nobody knows me. "
Matt peeked through the hole in his wooden door, no sign of Tom, but his guts knew that he'd possibly he somewhere around the house but in the distance from Matt's upstairs window, a small boy was walking away back to school. Why was he the well known boy in this block? Matt was sure as hell he didn't want to be known for being apart of Riley's murder, loving a dead boy and now someone is obsessed with him, he kinda wanted to die but he wasn't, it's scary having to do that to yourself, clearly it isn't fun but he wasn't depressed. Just sad and lonely. Either way, Matt desired to see Edd, so he dressed himself to visit him, obviously it didn't matter but to him it did; approaching the grave, he wasn't alone.
Riely standing right in front of his decorated grave. Matt walked up to her, she didn't say a single word when he appeared standing next to her shoulder. " You regret it, don't you?.. "
" yes. "
" hmm, aren't you?- "
" in jail? yeppers, there's a car watching me so i won't run away and shit. "
" right, what about Tord? "
" Tord? Oh yeah, I've never killed him. "
" Wait what? You didn't kill him? "
" Nope, they've already got the murder for him though. It was Edds Dad, really cold to be honest. "
" Oh wow, that's horrible.- ", a small siren went off as it came from the car outside. " Duty calls, gotta go Matthews. Have a good day, also dont forget me!, " She said in the kind of tone like she was joking, Matt chuckled and waved goodbye as she blew a kiss to him, he knew she didnt like him because they're not "friends", even though she killed Matt's boyfriend, he just labeled her as a mutual. " Heya Edd, how are you? Well, im pretty tired of how many people know me, i-i just want to be someplace where nobody knew me, then I'd be happy, but,, i wanna be with you.. " Matt spoke softly, staring down at the grass as he sat down, staring up at the gray, foggy sky. " Is it fun to watch over people? I honestly don't believe in hell or heaven, I believe that people good or bad go into the great blue sky to just kinda watch and ya know, talk with the deceased!; kinda like a ghost except you can hold, feel and walk on the Earth. Maybe I'll see you soon, when im older and i die, i don't.. ", He paused, remembering HeartLake Pond. " i don't wanna kill myself, i know you were kinda forced to but, I'll be there with you soon okay Eddie?," Matt smiled letting tears roll down his freckled, pale face. " Maybe the sky is where nobody would know me... "
⊹⊹⊹
--
Total words : 799