⍝ "Chapter 14" ⍝

⍚⍚⍚
Edd woke up to the brightest light he's ever seen, the tall trees blocked most of the sun out but it almost felt impossible sleeping, even though he did sleep, it took him a while since he's never been in a "camping" environment. Either way, he arose and looked down into the pond, Tords body in the session of decaying, it was a horrible and disgusting scene, Edd wished he was there for the poor Norwegian, he didn't know him well but he also didn't deserve death. The brunette began to tear up until Matt joined him, he thought it was Matt but it wasn't..
Matt was gone.
Edd turned around and saw this man, in a big black coat that covered most of his face, like Edd's appearance. The man stroked Edd's cheek with a sharp edged knife, he swung back in terror as he pulled out his pocket knife, it was the only thing that he had. The man chuckled and ran towards him, Edd dodged his attacks, he got a few scars here and there but he didn't care, if this man had Matt, he'd do anything for him. The two kept going until a women's voice rang throughout the forest, the man smiled and said something, leaving in such a hurry as Edd turned in his surprise, its Matt's mom. He grabbed all his things, especially his backpack, put his pocket knife away and left the Body. Edd whispered,
" sorry buddy "
And began to run, running like hell between the tree so they wouldn't see him, he didn't know or hear what happened which terrified him, until a tree caught his attention and immediately stopped, grabbing the paper from the tree but didn't bother reading it because more papers surrounded him. Edd grabbed every single one before running again, adrenaline coursing through his vains, he could lose everyone else for all he cares but Edd wasn't willing to lose his Citrus Boy, his Matthew, his mind racing, where could he be? Edd ran to his household and quickly entered, pulling out all the papers.
" Nice Try Lemon Boy, So Easy To Just, FOOL A Person Like You. Try Finding Your Sweet Citrus Boy :) I Left Some Hints Like- A Nice Guy... "
Edd pulled out his knife again.
plop
A small drop of blood before..
SLAM
Edd stabbed his knife through the floor, since he was sitting, he didn't want his life to continue with hurting himself so, might as well buy a new pocket knife. Apart from the knife, the papers seemed to be connected, like a map.
a Map.
Edd suddenly jumped and grabbed all the papers and organized them, he didn't see a map because it wasn't, although it seemed to oblivious, it was an actual location of where his lover was as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of the location to begin searching..
Edd arrived with his gray backpack, he once again got his phone out to make sure where he was, and he was sure because a big red "X" was painted on the cement from where he stood. He took a deep breath and continued walking, it was awfully quiet even if for Edd, it was always quiet for him, either way he made it to a warehouse. Edd didn't want to make the person think it was actually him so he just knocked on the metal door, he waited a while until he just opened the doors, walking inside, boxes surrounded him as he silently closed the doors, walking around he made it to a big, empty space where Matt was tied to a chair, he cringed over the fact of how much pain Matt was in. Until he noticed a teenager in front of him, a girl, brown hair with striking blonde hair on her tips. In an instant, he knew who it was...
Riley.
Even Thomas was held hostage, she was talking to them with a toothily smile as Edd watched from afar. The brunette bent down behind the wall of boxes and grabbed his pistol from his backpack, he gripped it at his fingertips and returned to watching the conversation..
" Hmm, i thought Edd would be here by now, oh well. Time to choose who dies first!-", she pointed her gun at the two," Lets see, I'll start with- "
BANG BANG
She dropped her gun with a hiss and bloody hand, she turned to see Edd, his hair out of his face this time, his shining green eyes were filled with ultimate rage.
" Do not lay another fucking hand on my friends!! "
" Hah, haha- HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA, Ah Eddie Eddie.. Bad mistake. "
" No, set them free! Me do anything on planet for freedom! "
" Heh, begs for me then. "
" I will never beg over the likes of you! "
Riley got tired of his "not-so-good" English as she dropped her gun, prepared to speak fluent sign language.
" you're worthless. You have no match against me. "
" Says the one who has to were a coat just to murder. "
" go to hell. "
" I'll meet you there. "
Then the shoot off began. Edd shot the gun away and shot her but missed, she screamed running after him, thinking she was going to attack she instead grabbed the gun away from Edd as she ran towards the two.
" ANOTHER STEP AND ILL BLOW THEIR STUPID HEADS OFF! "
" angry. "
" h-heh, wh-what? "
" You thought i would not notice that there was a change in the way you spoke to me. "
" w-what are you saying Edward?! "
" if i knew this would've happened, maybe i wouldn't have gone through with everything. I could walk away and ignore you like every other day.- "
" THATS IT- YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING CHANCE TO STOP!! "
BANG BANG
⍚⍚⍚
--
Total words: 966