⋊ "Chapter 18" ⋉

⋇⋇⋇
Matt got home, parents yelling at each other then yelling at him for being gay, the usual. He made it to his room looked out the window, he got his Walkman out and continued playing the soft music, for some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about Edd, although it isn't surprising, just when he died, a piece of Matt disappeared, he didn't want to find somebody else because he still loved Edd. Maybe, he could give Tom a chan- no, what did you just tell yourself Matthew? You aren't a fuck boy, even though you've only dated two people, and their both dead.. no more broken hearts. just stay alon-
THUD THUD
Matt snapped back into reality, not noticing that he cried a bit but it wasn't important, he looked down from his window, somebody was throwing rocks at his house, all there was were two small people, a man with two tucks of hair sticking out holding a bag of rocks and the other had awfully large eyebrows. " Matt! Matthew! Matt you orange asshole i see you!!-," The ginger closed his window and ran downstairs until his father stopped him, looking at him like some sort of.. monster..
" Son, where are you going with.. that?, " He said in disgust, pointing at his Walkman. " Stroll with a couple friends, no like you'd care anyways. " Matt pushed him aside and left the house without turning back, the two had small and bright smiles, just like Edd's sweet smile. Matt smiled and removed his headphones, feeling slightly better that they threw rocks at his household. " Heyo guys! Pau, Pat, what's up? "
" Nothin' much, we're lookin' for Tur- Tord, have you seen him?, " Paul smiled back with a small nudge as Matt's smile slowly faded along with Patryck's. " M-Matt? What's wrong? Where is he? "
" h-hes uhm- he's dead.. "
" what. " they said in unison which frightened Matt, sending shivers down his spine. " he died a while back, Riely killed him. Along with my Eddie.. "
" Matt- "
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD?! HE CAN'T BE DEAD BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE HIMSELF!!- "
" Pau please- "
" NO NO! MATTHEW WHERE IS OUR TORD?! WHERE IS HE?! WH-WHERE- h-how and why i just -", Paul broke into tears as 'Patryck held him in his cuddly arms, Matt looked at the two with guilt, but nobody knew he died, he's quiet and shy so it'd be difficult to understand if he actually did something or not, eitherway, Pau motioned 'Patryck to leave, Pat mouthed the word sorry while comforting his lover. Matt watched them leave and went to Tom's house, he started to think about him on the way there, maybe he does kind of like him back, maybe he could date him? If he really wanted to but he honestly didn't so what was the point in feeling? Anyways, he approached his pastel blue picketed fence, Matt jumped over it and knocked on his door using their old secret knock.
no response
Matt tried a couple more times until he heard the sound of chimed locked clicking, then appeared Thomas, he smiled as Matt smiled back and let him come indoors. " Hello Tommy, how've you been holdin' up? "
" fine, just uhm- feeling pretty swell, what about you? "
" Meh, could be better, i just told two of Tords buddies that he died but it's okay i guess- they threw rocks at my house so that's nice. " Matthew said softly and calming while taking a seat on his fluffy red couch. " Oh geez, im sorry Matty. "
" Hm? Oh no! It's fine I promise! "
" I-If you say so- so uhm, do you want anything to drink or e-eat? "
" Uh- do you guys have any beer or alcohol? Im in the mood, feelin sober. "
" Oh- pbbt well yeah, you're asking the alcoholic if he has beer and drinks? Duuh, also. " He pulled out their favorite, Smirnoff and poured two glasses, bringing them to the counter where Matt stood smiling. " Cheers to being sober! "
" Haha, cheers my fake sober friend! "
...
Since Tom gets drunk quickly, he laid on the wooden, glossy floor laughing to himself as Matt watched, he got buzzed but not drunk drunk like Tom always was.
" HaHhaHa- AaAayY mAtT~ "
" w-what. "
" hMm, i love you lots actually! Like uh- n-no hOmOo bRooO!! "
" oh? i uhm, love you too? Thanks i guess. "
" HehEh, sLeEepPYy tiMmEe!," Tom held her his arms out like a child, Matt knew what he meant as he rolled his eyes with a small smile while carrying Tom to his bed. " Okay you baby, you're in bed now im leaving, dont do anything-, " Matt took a step away but Tom grabbed his jacket. "..stupid... "
" matt, be safe out there! "
" oh yeah yeah, sure Mom. Bye Thomas. "
" Bye bye Matthew!!~"
Matt continued to walk back home with a buzz feeling, he hasn't drank in a while but he'd always survive. Matt kept walking with his soft tuned playlist playing on his Walkman until three people stood in front of his house, one had a baseball bat with nails sticking out while the other two had nothing, which terrified him.
" GET HIS GINGER ASS!!! "
⋇⋇⋇
--
Total words: 864