⎈ "Chapter 8" ⎈

◇◇◇
Edd fell to the ground, gasping and inhaling the sweet air. " Looks like we've got ourselves a hero, lookie lookie Eddie, your boyfriend wants you back!..", but he knew that he wasn't able to hear him, Edd watched as they shouted until his father grabbed him by the neck as well. Edd pulled out his phone and dialed 911, he didn't know what to say and immediately began talking," HELP ME MY DAD IS CHOKING MY BOYFRIEND AND HE'S BEEN ABUSING ME AND-", he knew from television that he'd have to stay on the phone, he shoved it in his pocket as he got up, ran up to his dad and pushed his him as Matt fell to the wooden floor. He grabbed Matt from the pits and dragged him across the floor behind a wall until Edd picked him up and carried him away to the backdoor and kept running, running for almost 3 minutes and hid behind a random person household. He didn't know how long it would take them to come, but his phone was still on and the lady continued talking until his Dad came out. Looking left and right, knowing where his was, he kept inching closer and closer, then the sound of sirens blared throughout the neighborhood. Edds dad stepped back from where Edd was hiding, but he didn't move, just watching his father being arrested for, most likely, abuse. A police man walked towards Edd, holding the passed out ginger, the man took him off the brunettes hands and chest, he asked a couple questions but Edd answered with sign language but he clearly didn't understand and he helped him up. Edd took a couple steps but his eyes became droopy and he felt like death, only it wasn't.
...
Edd woke up, his head hurting, he wasn't at his house nor in his bed. He was on somebody's couch, he rubbed his eyes, moving his brown hair to the side of his ear, he arose from the couch and began walking around until he approached a staircase. He went up it and found himself looking into a room with small star lights, Matt remained on his phone until Edd stood at the front of his mattress, the ginger looked up and ran out of his bed and tackled him.
" EDD YOU'RE OKAY-- HOLY SHIT EDDIE YOU SCARED ME. A-And you're okay..", Matt said sweetly, but Edd just held him. He let go of him and searched for his notepad until Matt pulled it out including with the purple and green pen, Edd grabbed the green pen as well as the notepad and began writing.
" Matt,, why am i not allowed downstairs if there isn't anybody there??...", Matt read this and hesitated, he went pale. It scared Edd but he replied anyways.
" it doesn't matter, they're gone for the week so yeah, no worries! "
" uh,, okay then, fine. What are we gonna do then?? "
" shit. Riley and Tom... "
Edd read this and jumped, he stared at Matt and ran like hell, heart racing as if they needed more exercise. Edd slowly stopped when he approached his house, yellow police tape surrounded the household from the outside, but he didn't care, the brunette put his leg over the tape until the ginger stopped him.
" EDD DON'T GO OVER IT!! "
" M-MY HOME! MY HOME!! ", Edd shouted back, he's always been able to talk but never bothered using his voice because he never liked his voice, but it was useful for things like this. Matt's face paled. " Eddie, c'mon they aren't in there. Let's go see if their- "
" Matt, my house. MY house, I want in. "
" Edd, you can't hear me.. "
" I WANT IN MY HOUSE!! I DO NOT CARE, I WANT IN MY HOME!!! ", Edd shouted at Matt like there was no tomorrow, watching him enter his household, Matt followed to make sure he was safe. Edd stood there as Matt stood beside him, the entire house trashed, everything was everywhere. Edd gulped but continued to look around and grabbed Matt's hand, it was such a bad idea to walk inside the house, he didn't know what happened since he ran away, but it was a terrifying thing to witness. The two approached the upstairs and walked upwards but everything was worse compared to downstairs. Edds room was completely torn apart, he didn't care about the bathroom next to his room but his room was Edds actual soul, apart from Matt of course. Posters ripped up, bed unmade, pastel green curtains chopped up, clothing that was once neat covered the wooly brown floor, and the only thing that survived this tragedy was his stuffed bear animal. Edd grabbed it from the floor and held it in his other hand, Matt stared down at Edd, thinking he'd see the expression on his face but, his soft brown hair covered the entire half of his beautiful face, although Matt didn't want to just move Edds hair, he just motioned Edd to leave..
Edd and Matt walked over to where Tom lived and knocked on his door, locks within locks were heard being opened, a worried eyeless eye appeared. Edd watched as Matt and Tom had their small conversation before Thomas opened the door to let them in. His house was way better compared to Edds, lush plants being hung on almost every inch inside, sweetly scented candles filled the living room with great scent, and the walls were painted a light blue. It almost made Edd tear up, since he missed the way his home looked, until Matt mouthed the words.
" Darling, just hold on... "
◇◇◇
--
Total words: 942