⍒ "Chapter 12" ⍋

♫♫♫
Edd wound up in the nurse's and principals office, for his first day back, what could he do? The principal still let him go to school because when Edd told him exactly what happened, he felt bad. Although, he didn't think that he would have to stop going to school, either way, Edwardo ended up getting detention for 2 days, which isn't bad but he was fucking pissed.
" Eddie, you shouldn't have done that... "
" I did, I'm done with bullies and everything, i just wanted it to stop... I'm sorry .. "
" It's okay- well, not really but at least you know to defend yourself right? "
" Yeah , i guess so. "
Edd took a bite of his sandwich while he waited for Matt's response, the school was way different, today was early day but it wasn't a Thursday, which was fine with Edd but it boggled his mind to even think about it.
" C'mon Eddie, I'm sure that won't happen again! If so, I'll be there for you.. "
" Thanks Love :) "
" No problem Babe uwu "
Edd and Matt smiled at each other before continuing to eat, until two parents walked into the cafeteria with furious faces, Edd looked at them and they both glared at him and pointed at him yelling , he jumped and stood , grabbing his things and running for his life, Matt watched him leave and realized who the parents were.
his parents
Matt jumped off the table and ran to a Edd, adrenaline pumping and coursing through his vains, he terrified them, not abuse, but judgement and perfection. You see, they think there's something wrong with his lover, Edd, they thought that because he was deaf something's wrong with him, his parents, everything. Especially since they're homophobic, it killed Matt to let his parents tell him all this, but it never stopped him from being a corny lover with Edd.
" EDDIE WAIT UP!! "
Matt shouted at him but remembered he's deaf so there wasn't a point in trying to cry for help, he kept running until he approached Edd in the halls, grabbing him by the arm but Edd panicked and made an attempt to escape his grip but it was no use. They looked in each other's eyes, well, Matt couldn't because of the lack of Edds hair covering up half his face. Matt knew what he was thinking, ditching school.
It wasn't the best idea, even if they had two periods left, the two still had a chance to escape.
" THERES THE BOY THAT RUINED MY BABYS HEAD!!! "
Matt's mom shouts rang throughout the Hall, Matt motioned Edd to run as the ginger stood in front of them.
" Matthew, you are so dead! "
" No, you are! "
Matt punched his mom in the face and let her fall to the ground, the father bent down to help and left Matt to run for his life. Edd was already close to the forest, he left track of trail mix, since he left some in his backpack, and kept going until he'd be able to find Tord's dead body.
" EDDIE! EDD?! WHERE- "
Matt looked down at the trail mix and smiled.
" you stupid lemon boy goof... "
♫♫♫
--
Total words: 527