╬ "Chapter 9" ╫

✿✿✿
Edd sat on Tom's red fluffy sofa as he watched the other two having a really difficult conversation, although he could understand what they said, his mind couldn't connect the lines. Until Riley appeared from the other side of the room, this is where the problem got worse but what could Edd do? He can't just blurt out something random that's not about what their yelling about. He arose from the couch and tiptoed around the three fighting and left the household, he sighed and decided to take a walk. Doing so, a certain post caught his attention.
" HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOY? "
It contained information about the missing child, two tucks of hair stood out and wore a red hoodie, until Edd remembered that this looked like Toms best friend. He stared at this paper like a serious math equation, until he noticed the writing the back of the page, flipping it over he read it.
" edd. help this poor boy.. I'll give you a hint:
forest
red
roses
find him... "
His heart rate increased, he assumed it was his Father and looked up from the page, searching for a sign of a forest near him, but then he remembers that Matt lived nearby a forest, so it must be there..
Edd made it to the forest, long, tall trees surrounded the end of his town like a wall although it did go long. Problem was that there was a chain linked fence, but it was no match for Edd as he put one foot after the other, climbing up the fence. He dropped to the dirt floor and looked up, nothing but grass, dirt, and trees. His heart rate kept increasing and going faster with every step, until he heard the sound of a stick breaking but with a foot, he spun around. Nothing. Edd took it as a animal and held the red rose in his hand, luckily there weren't any thorns. He continued walking into the green, couple more steps he found a white rose and held it in his hand along with the red rose. It took him such a longer time to find another rose, at this point he wasn't even searching for Tord, he wanted to find all the roses like it was more important. He didn't know about how worried his other friends were but he feared more about what happened to Tord. It was until he stepped on a yellow rose, grabbed it and held now three roses, it was like an award for looking for the friend that nobody knew existed, he was very quiet after all. But it then he found two roses, pink and lavender, he now held five roses. He found a pile of different colored roses in the middle of a dirt patch but with a pale hand sticking out. He ran and dropped to his knees in front of the roses, they all had thorns but he didn't care, he rolled up his green sleeves and pushed through the roses, cuts of blood bled through his wrists and bits of his upper arm, digging and digging and searching until he found the cold, dead, body laid in front of him. He stared down at it-, correction, him. A piece of paper was jabbed into him, he ripped it out of him and read it..
" wíthєrєd flσwєr...
α wíthєrєd flσwєr, чσu wíll fínd, α ѕчmвσl σf чσur dчíng lσvє.
ít hαd lσѕt αll ít'ѕ вєαutч,
thαt wαѕ ѕєnt frσm αвσvє.
íf чσu cσuld nurѕє ít вαck tσ lífє, unlσck ítѕ вєαutч wíth α kєч.
αnd ít'ѕ wαч вαck tσ mє... "
✿✿✿