⍟ "Chapter 15" ⍟

⍦⍦⍦
" ONE MORE WORD AND I'LL KILL THEM, I'LL KILL THEM ALL- "
Two holes were shot through the roof of the warehouse.
" deal. "
" what now Eddie? Can't you nor hear- oh uhm- "
" make deal. "
Riley seemed interested in his so called deal as she threw her gun across the room, cracking her hands.
" what's your deal Lemon Boy? "
Edd hesitated with what he was about to say but he couldn't bring himself to not say it, especially since Riley doesn't have all day.
" i kill myself, then you set my Thomas and Matthew free, that's my deal.", She laughed, her laugh was louder compared to the Jokers. Suddenly she immediately stopped and smiled her toothily smile. " I accept. Do you really care for them that much? "
" Yes i do. "
" Then I'll give you until afternoon to do it. If not, your little buddies die. Understood? "
Edd nodded and walked away..
" w-what did he say.. "
" Hahaha, let's just say he's going to have a great time for the rest of the afternoon hanging out at his house.. "
...
Edd returned to his proper house, but it didn't feel right staying here, so he left a small something for his lover and ran to the forest, the HeartLake Pond. Luckily, Matt's parents were no more and eventually gave up on the search for their son, but Edd as well gave up on living, this life he was given, as a child who wasn't technically born deaf but given the gift of being deaf. He left papers and gifts for his family, even Riely and what, why, and how he made the decision to kill himself, especially in the number one lovers spot. Tords body decayed completely as well, a horrible sight, but not as horrible as the sight of a dead body hanging as well. Edd sat there on the rock where Tord was, waiting until it was officially afternoon, everything was set, he even used roses surrounding the paper as the papers were going to surround him. It struck the exact time for afternoon, this was it, the ending point for him. He played his favorite band, Cavetown. It was not only his favorite, but his mother's as well, now he wouldn't have to bear the loss of his graceful mother passing away, he'd be with her once more. Edd even changed into his "SMEG HEAD" shirt, wore ripped up tight jeans and yellow pastel colored shoes, this was it for him. This was the end of Lemon Boy.. The song rang through his head as he put his head into the noose...
" Me and Lemon Boy started to get along together, i helped him plant his seeds and mow the lawn in bad weather. It's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him so i got myself, a citrus friend... "
⍦⍦⍦
{ sorry it's so short lmao ('◇'、) and im sorry if this was a bit intense and simple, im not a friendly writer.. ('^`)}
--
Total words: 496