⌾ "Chapter 13" ⌾

⍙⍙⍙
Edd made it to where Tords body laid coldly on the dirt floor, but the body's been removed. No sign nor trace that the body was taken, maybe this masked murderer is watching his every move and knew he'd be there. Although, Edd never liked the thought of that, all there was, a pile of different colored roses, but all covered in bits of blood, But Edd knew there had to be a clue, something hidden that'd lead him to Tord. Matt arrived with a small smile and a big hug, almost squeezing Edd to death as he patted his back, to let him know he's fine. Edd sat down next to the pile of roses and Matt sat in front of him, he pulled out the notepad and black pen from his backpack and began writing.
" Matthew, what - who was that?? "
" My homophobic parents who think that there's something wrong with you, for being deaf. But! But, i don't think or act them, you know that right? "
" Of course, you're my boyfriend so i get it. Although there's something i need help with.. "
" That is? "
" Tord. Tord's dead body to be exact. This pile of roses is where Tord was but he's disappeared, i need your help to find him. "
" Okay, lets go then shall we? "
" We shall. "
Edd helped Matt up to his feet as they looked around for anything that seemed suspicious. Matt poked Edd's shoulder before a couple minutes passed, he pointed to a bright, white rose, Edd held it in his hands, he looked up and found more, motioning Matt to follow. The forest became more and more lush, more plants and trees began to shrink, then they made it to this pond. HeartLake Pond.
It's said to be that the love and mushy stuff happened here, but there'd always be something wrong with it, like some evil reckoning. Edd and Matt began to search around the premises, the pond was beautiful, crystal clear, but then something caught the ginger's eyes, a drop of red flooded the pond, he walked around only to find a decaying body, lying in the cold water with his sliver eyes wide open as well as his mouth. Matt stared down at this body in terror, Edd walked over to comfort the boy as he looked down at him as well, the red sweater got caught in a rock, so the person that left him here must've thought that the body would float away. But his blood filled the water slowly, the boys wanted to take it out but then fingerprints and stuff, they couldn't.
" we can't go back... "
" i know.. "
" do we just- stay here? "
" yes , i guess so. But, we'd need more than just each other. "
" What do you mean? "
" we need supples, we can't just stay out here in the cold! "
" hm, okay, it's almost night. Maybe you could hit up your place and I'll go to mine. "
" your parents... "
" i know my ways "
" okay then, I'll see you :) "
" okay then, I'll see you later my Beloved "
" gross xP "
...
Edd arrived first, all he had was his backpack and a garbage bag that isn't even that full, just a bit half way before reaching the top. He sat on a rock thinking,
" we aren't going to live here, right? "
" we'll be okay, right? "
" we'll be happy again soon, not today, but soon.. right? "
Edd lost it, for some reason, his mind thought it'd be a good idea doing this, but he got tired, and when he's tired...
drip drop
little pigments fell off his wrist to the icy water
drip
plop
another one, just for the hell of it..
drip drip
drop
Maybe one more...
drop
" Okay, that's enough... "
He told himself as he shoved the rusty, bloody razor and grabbed a small napkin he'd always carry around, wiping off the blood he shoved it back into his pocket. The sound of footsteps made its way towards Edd, he looked up from the pond and smiled, it was only Matt, he seemed stressed and weakened as Edd jumped off the rock and walked up to him, he carried a luggage instead of a disposal bag or anything that trash belongs in. The brunette held Matt's freckled face, he rested against his soft hands, smiling; Edd went to grab the notepad and brought it over to where Matt was.
" Matthew, would you like to listen to music? "
" How'd we listen, i would but you, wouldn't? "
" I listen to vibrations dummy. How else was i able to understand your favorite artists songs? "
Edd grabbed a small , wireless speaker and pulled out his phone, connecting his phone to the speaker, and played a sweet song..
" Time is slowly tracing his face... But strangely he feels at home in this place... "
⍙⍙⍙
--
Total words: 803