◆️The Last Geishas Chapter Thirteen◆️

"Has anyone seen Piper and Kami?" Ella asked. "No." They all answered. "I'm gonna go try finding Kami maybe she knows where's Piper's at," Ella said as she went to find Kami.

K A M I

It's been 4 months since I started dating Carly. She's really nice and pretty too. But what is everyone gonna think when they find out?

"Carly, what if someone sees us?" I asked worriedly as Carly kissed my cheek. "Are you ashamed of us or something?" Carly asked as I shook my head. "Of course not. I'm just worried they wouldn't approve of us being together."

"Kami calm down you worry too much, and plus we love each other and that's all that matter," Carly assured me as she kissed me causing me to fall back on the grass. As Carly broke the kissed I smiled.

"I love you Kami, never forget that." Carly smiled. "What about your pack? Aren't you worried they'll find out about us?" I asked as Carly rolled her eyes. "They already know and they said it was okay," Carly answered as she held my hand.

"OMG!" I heard someone squealed. I looked at me to see it was Ella!!

"Ella.... umm..." I struggled to say. "Oh don't worry, I so ship this! You two are perfect for each other. She is your soulmate after all." Ella smiled widely. "I'm Ella by the way. Oh, come on you two have to tell everyone else." Ella squealed as she grabbed me and Carly's hand and ran to the palace.

"Hey Kami! Where you been?" Griffin asked. "Um... well, I was with someone. Guys, I want you to meet Carly... my girlfriend." I introduce as Carly smiled. "Aww, you two look so cute together." Maya gushed.

"I'm Maya, pleasure." Maya introduced suddenly Liam and Elinor walked into the living room. "Cousin!" Carly gushed as she hugged Liam. "Carly, what are you doing here?" Liam asked. "Wait wait wait, Carly your cousin?" Jason asked as he nodded.

"Oh, Liam! Guess what I got a girlfriend." She smiled. "That would be me," Kami added. "You're dating Kami?" Liam asked. "Yeah, is that a problem?" Kami asked as Liam shook his head. "No actually I think it's about time you found someone, Carly," Liam answered.

"Hey, guys where's Piper?" Mavis asked.

With Piper (M I C H A E L)

"Cotton candy is so good." Piper gushed as she at a fluff of cotton candy. God she so adorable. We then heard music coming from the docks. "Oh come on let's go dancing." Piper smiled as we ran towards the docks.

"Do you actually know how to dance?" I asked as she nodded and started dancing.

LYRICS

Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head

Wow, she actually knows how to dance! And not bad too!

God she's so friken perfect!

I wanna flex with you baby
I'm tryna chill with you
Throwing bills at you
While we flexing boo, baby
Show me some different moves