◆️The Last Geishas Chapter Six◆️

“Chiyo!” 7 year old Ella looked up to see said Chiyo laying on a pink fluffy cloud. “Hey shorty.” Chiyo greeted as she cloud split in two creating a small pink for Ella.

“So, what are we doing today?” Ella asked excitedly.“I'm about to go on my Cupid duties. Wanna come?” Chiyo invited as Ella nodded excitedly.

The pink cloud Chiyo was on started flying around the temple, while the one Ella was on followed right behind Chiyo. “I'm so lucky you picked me as you're pupil!” Ella smiled as Chiyo looked at her.

“I'm the one who's lucky, Ella.” Chiyo said back. “You're the Love Geisha, I'm just regular old Ella.” Chiyo then ruffled Ella's pink hair.

“You are anything but a regular old Ella.” Chiyo smiled as she looked down at the temple to see a couple arguing. “I'm going to get a manicure and that's final.” The lady said. “That's your fifth one this week! There are other things important that nails.” The man said.

“Watch this.” Chiyo smirked. “Love revival.” Chiyo chanted as the couple stopped arguing and acted all sweet. “See I've never met anyone who can fix a relationship in 5 seconds flat.” Ella awed.

“One day you're gonna be able to do this. Now come on we got to get to training.” Chiyo said as went to the temple garden.

“Okay Ella, today I'm going to teach you a new spell. It's called shards of hearts.” Chiyo explained.

“First make a heart out of the pink mist.” Chiyo started as Ella formed the heart. “Okay now we need to freeze it. So think of something that made you sad.” Chiyo continued as the heart started to freeze and crack.

“Good now think of something that made you angry to make the shards.” Chiyo explained as Ella nodded and the shards separated from the heart and floated around her.

“Now release that anger.” Chiyo said. “HYAA!!” Ella yelled as she shards hit the tree. “Ella, that was amazing!” Chiyo congratulated her. “Thanks Chiyo.” Ella thanked.

“Now I gonna test you in hand-to-hand combat. Don't hold back okay?” Chiyo announced as Ella got into her fighting stance.

Ella gave the first punch but Chiyo moved.

Ella jerked back, aside. The blow mention for her jaw whizzed by in a blue of the knuckles. From the corner of her eye, she saw Chiyo’s other arm begin an upward trajectory. She ducked this time, and felt her hair ruffle with the force of it.

Drop to the floor. Roll clear, stand.

Chiyo charged with a roar like a bull. Ella sidestepped, whirled to face her. Chiyo lunged. She avoided on fist, only to collide with another.

The blow glanced off her ribcage, as sharp sting fading fast. In front of her, Chiyo jabbed again at her midsection.

Block. Shove away. Back off.

Avoidance was simple, but it couldn't last forever. Minutes passed with no contact, Ella went on the offensive. She lashed out, aiming for Chiyo gut.

Chiyo proved equally effective at defense, Ella’s fist then met a tough foram. Chiyo then punched Ella in the gut one final time causing Ella to fall.

“Here drink this.” Chiyo passed her a healer potion, once Ella drank it she started to feel better. “Thanks.” Ella thanked her as Chiyo helped her up.

“Your hand-to-hand combat is good but it need a little work.” Chiyo evaluated. “When you said don't hold back, you weren't kidding.” Ella laughed as Chiyo and her laid on the grass.

“This stuff is hard Chiyo.” Ella sighed. “What do you mean I'm going easy on you.” Chiyo said as Ella looked at her really confused.

“When my master trained me she never went easy on me. I would have to train day and night with her, it was brutal. But it got me way strong.” Chiyo explained.

Ella then looked at Chiyo’s arm to see 3 little black swirls. “What happened to your arm?” Ella asked. “Me and my friends tried doing a spell that was way to advanced for us and well that happened.” Chiyo answered.

“What was the spell?” Ella asked. “You're just full of questions aren't you?” Chiyo asked already knowing the answer.

“The spell is called the upside down. It's a dark magic spell that is only used by really powerful people. It's used to send enemy to a place called limbo. It's like the chaos version of our world. We tried to switch up the spell and make it into a defense spell but, we didn't know how powerful it was as well lets just say that our bodies paid the price.” Chiyo explained.

“How do you do perform the upside down spell anyways?” Ella asked. “Ella, I'm not about to tell you how to perform one of the 9 deadly spells.” Chiyo answered. “Nine deadly spells?” Ella asked.

“The nine most powerful spells in history. But along with that power comes a price. Most of the time it's death.” Chiyo answered.“What are the spells?” Ella asked.

“What are you a spy or something?” Chiyo asked. “No, I just want to know what they are.” Ella answered. “You know it's not good for a kid you're she for know all this stuff.” Chiyo reminded her. “It's also not good for people to keep secrets.” Ella countered.

“Fine. But promise me Ella you won't do these spells under any circumstances.” Chiyo started. “Promise.” Ella promised.

“The first one is The Upside Down spell. I already told you what that one does.” Chiyo started. “Next, there is the Call of the Haunting spell. Then there is the Mutation of Nightmares. After that there is the Hymn of Hell. Next, is Siphon Wrath. Then there is Chaos Wave. The next one is Night Raid Fury. Then there is Canons of Hell. And finally, the deadliest of them all… Universe One.” Chiyo explained.

“Why did you guys do the upside down spell in the first place?” Ella asked. “That's a story for another day.” Chiyo answered

As the memories ended Ella came back to reality. “Wow… and here I thought Cupid trained me.” Ella smiled. “Guess it's my turn. I always did want to find more about my past.” Lexi took a sip of the water causing her eyes to glow white.