◆️The Last Geishas Chapter Three◆️

“But Izumi, that's posing ivy, you want me to move poison ivy?” A six year old Maya asked as Izumi nodded.

“Won't that kill me though?” Maya asked. “Not if you do it correctly, now relax feel the power coming from the ivy and try to control it.” Izumi answered.

Maya then closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and out. As the ivy started to wrap around Maya's wrist she started to freak out a little. “Maya the ivy will only tighten if you don't relax.” Izumi reminded her.

But how do you relax when a poisonous plant is wrapped around your wrist!? Maya tried and the ivy became looser. Maya opened her eyes and smiled. “I knew you can do it.” Izumi smiled.

“Izumi, how come you can make all these plants grow in a split second and all I can do is control ivy?” Maya asked as Izumi walked past a rose bush making the roses bloom.

“Maya, I'm the plant geisha, I just started training you to you really think that you can sprout trees out of the ground after 12 days of training?” Izumi asked as Maya shook her head. “It's okay one day you'll the strongest girl ever.” Izumi smiled.

“Now let's start on our next lesson. I want you to catch Luna.” Izumi ordered as her black cat walked up to Izumi.

“How do you expect me to catch a cat? She's so fast I can barely see her sometimes.” Maya asked.

“Would I really be a good teacher if I told you the answer to that?” Izumi asked as Maya shook her head.

“You have till sundown, this won't be easy Maya, Luna is specifically trained to run fast in any situation.” Izumi warned her as Luna started running.

“You really aren't going easy on this one are you Izumi?” The psychic geisha, Chiyo asked. “Nope, I sense great potential in this girl.” Izumi answered as Chiyo sat next her.

“Wow, Izumi… wasn't kidding… this cat is so fast.” Maya breathe heavily still running after Luna who ran into the forest and up and tree.

“Dumb cat you ran up and tree. How you gonna her down now?” Maya laughed as Luna leaped to the next tree.

“Me and my big mouth.” Maya sighed as she cashed after Luna. “Can't you go easy on me Luna?” Maya asked as Luna stopped at one of the tree.

“Maya, you're never gonna get stronger if I go easy on you.” Luna answered as she continued leaping from tree to tree again.

Maya the climbed up the tree so now she was on the same level as Luna. Luna then turned back at Maya and stuck her tongue out at her. Maya then remembered a spell that Izumi taught her.

“Vine cage!” Maya chanted as the vines around Luna formed a cage trapping her in. Luna then scratched her way out and continued running. “Ugh!” Maya groaned in frustration as she chased after Luna again.

“Your gonna have to do better than that Maya.” Luna cooed as she jumped down from the tree and so did Maya. “This… crazy… cat.” Maya struggled to say as she sat down for a second.

“Don't tell me you're giving up that easily. It's only been an hour since we started.” Luna asked. “Oh is that only!” Maya asked sarcastically.

“If you wanna be as strong as Izumi you're gonna have to catch me.” Luna cooed as Maya looked behind her to see poison ivy.

“You know Luna, I thought I didn't have a good chance in catching you but, it looks like it did.” Maya smirked as she pointed to the poison ivy wrapped around Luna’s waist.

“Fine, you win.” Luna sighed as Maya picked her up and walked back to Izumi. “Just in time, Maya. A couple more minutes and you would've lost.” Izumi smiled as she grabbed Luna.

“That cat is so fast Izumi.” Maya sighed as she leaned her head on Izumi’s shoulder and fell asleep. “Night Maya.”

Maya then came back to reality. "Woah.” Maya sighed as she sat on the edge of the fountain.

With Kami

"Mei-chan...” Kami sobbed quietly. “Why are you crying?” A girl with lavender hair asked as she sat next to Kami. “Oh, it's nothing. Greetings and salutations, my name is Kami.” Kami answered wiping her tears.

“Well it doesn't seem like nothing if it's making you cry.” She said as Kami looked at her. “I'm Carly.” Carly introduced as Kami shook her hand.

“I'm a soldier, a fighter, a swordswoman. I can't be crying.” Kami tried to stop the tears but they wouldn't stop. “It's natural to cry, it's one of the effects of being a human.” Carly smiled as she rubbed her back.

“Thanks Carly.” Kami thanked. Little did they know that Ella was watching everything from a safe distance. “Just like I predicted.” Ella smiled as she went back to the res of the group.

“I call next.” Piper smiled as she took a sip of the water causing her eyes to glow white.