◆️The Last Geishas Chapter Five◆️

"Oka! I'm here for my training!" 6 year old Mavis smiled brightly as Oka ruffled her hair. "Aren't you excited." Oka laughed as they walked into the forest.

"I want you to meet some old friends of mines." Oka introduced as a plink little fairy zoomed around Mavis. "This is Almendra." Oka introduced.

Almendra has a pale pink body with a glittering pink squirrel tail. She has wide-opened, pink heart-shaped eyes. She has short hair worn in a fluffy bob with thick bangs.

Her squirrel ears have peach-pink inner coloring.She wears a pink glittering outfit with an acorn design and frilly white collar, along with peach-pink shoes that have a white ring around the top.

"She is a Hazelyn. A certain type of fairy that can predict the future. Their kinda like cute little Oracles." Oka explained as more of the Hazelyn came out and started playing with Mavis. "So why did you bring me here?" Mavis asked.

"These Hazelyn's are the next part of your training. Almendra is the fairy Hazelyn she kinda like and extension if your power." Oka explained.

"Almendra, connect." Oka ordered as Almendra sat on top of Mavis's head and suddenly disappeared. "Where she go?" Mavis asked. "She's inside you." Oka answered. "I do kinda fell little different." Mavis guessed.

Oka then pointed to Mavis back. Mavis then turned to see she had pink sparkly butterfly wings. "These are amazing!" Mavis smiled as she started flying up. She then looked down to see that Oka was flying up towards her.

"Okay now copy me. Fairy mist." Oka chanted as a pink mist surrounded them. "Fairy mist." Mavis repeated as she created more of the pink mist.

"Now grab some of the mist and from it into a ball." Oka explained as Mavis did as she was told and it then exploded. "It's suppose to do that." Oka laughed

They trained for the rest of the day and late into the night.

"Again!" Oka ordered. "Fairy bullets!" Mavis chanted and she shot yellow bullets at the tree. "Good." Oka smiled as Mavis laid in the grass. "Oka, I don't know how you do it, I can't even get through one day of training." Mavis sighed as Oka smiled.

"One day Mavis, one day." Oka smiled.

Once Mavis came back to reality she smiled remembering everything that happened.

"My turn!" Ella smiled as she took a sip of the water causing her etes to glow white