◆️The Last Geishas Chapter Sixteen◆️

P I P E R

"For the Winter Kingdom, it's petty hot," I observed as I fanned myself. "Maybe it's like that Greenland and Iceland thing." Michael guessed. "I guess." I agreed as we walked into the town. "Hello, and welcome to the winter kingdom. My name is Madison." A girl with blonde hair and as cute little pink summer dress on. "I'm Piper and this Michael. Why is everything so hot here?" I asked.

"That's because we've lived in this endless summer forever, and frankly were fine with that," Madison answered. I walked over to one of the yellow flowers and touched it lightly but when I touched it, the flower started to freeze and so did the stuff around it.

I back up but the ground beneath me started to freeze also. "Piper? What the heck are you doing?" Michael asked. "I-I don't know! Everything I touch or walk on freezes." I answered.

I tried to stop the ice but nothing worked. I then started running away leaving a trail of ice wherever I went.

Once I reached the end of the island there was a lake. I tapped on it lightly causing a part of it to freeze. I was about to run on it but I heard someone call my name.

"Piper!" Michael called. "Don't come near me! I don't want to freeze you too. Just, please. Leave me alone." I pleaded as I ran off.

What's wrong with me!? I'm a monster!

I then noticed a mountainside covered in snow. I ran off the lake and ran up to the top of the mountain.

I looked at my hands to see they were glowing! "Piper!" Michael yelled as he ran towards me. I then heard something inside my head.

"You don't want to hurt him do you, Piper?" The voice asked as I shocked my head. "That's all you gonna do if you're with him. Is everything gonna freeze? You don't want to freeze him do you?" The voice asked as shook my head again

"Please Michael! Stay away! I'm just a monster!" I yelled as I ran my hands up the side of my head. "Piper! Calm down!" Michael said as he was about to touch my wrist but I moved it away. "Please! I'm just gonna freeze you too!" I cried as I kept running. "Piper! You need to calm down it's the only way your magic might be controlled again." Michael explained as I nodded and took a deep breathe in and out.

"I can't! Nothing working! I'm freezing everything!" I yelled falling to my knees. Michael came up to my and kneed down beside me. "Piper, please... stop freaking out. Breathe, in.... And out." Michael instructed as everything started spinning.

"No! Please! Stay away from me!" I begged as Michael hugged me. "Piper... shhh... it's okay, just calm down... okay? Nothing's gonna hurt you... not even your magic." Michael promised me. "B-but I just hear this voice in my head saying that I'm just gonna hurt you and everyone around me." I cried as Michael hugged me harder.

Suddenly, all the snow started to melt away. I smiled. "See I knew you could control it." Michael smiled as I looked back at the town. "What are we gonna do? Those red clouds are everywhere. The villagers don't even know what the winter is. Like all their memories of winter got wiped away." Michael asked.

"Eternal summer...! I got it! We have to go back to the town." I answered as we ran back. Once we got to the town I stood on the edge of the fountain in the center of the town. "I hope this works." I hoped as I looked down at my feet seeing that they turned the fountain into ice.

I then ran through the town touching everything in sight. After I ran through the town it started to snow. I smiled looking up to see the red clouds turned into snow clouds. I looked back at the people to see their blonde hair turned into blue hair with white highlights and their summer clothing turned into fashionable winter clothing.

"It's... snowing... it's winter... she brought back to winter! Oh, Piper thank you so much!" Madison thanked as she hugged me. "You're welcome, Madison." I smiled, as Madison went to go play with her friends. Suddenly something fell from the sky and onto the ground.

I picked it up and dusted off the snow off the object. Once I dusted off the snow the object seemed to be an amulet with a snowflake on it. I put it on and looked down at it smiling. "What's that?" Michael asked. "I don't know but I like it. Something tells me we're closer to finding out what that red mist it." I answered.