Zyi or Misha

I walk into august room from the bathroom . He was sleeping , of course . That's all he ever does after we get through fucking .

" wake up ... wake up ... WAKE UP " I shook his leg

He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms raising up .

" wsp , whats wrong wit cha "

" get up . I can't do this no more "

" what , what chu can't do "

" this ! " I threw my hands up " like you playing wit my feelings , I'm getting crazy . It's too much "

" damn slow down , tell me what happen "

" this august , this is what happen . We need to stop it's not right . It's really not "

He fanned his hand and stayed quiet

" now you don't got nothing to say "

He slid down to the end of the bed and grabbed my hands

" I feel you . "

" whatever august "

" I mean cause if yo sista find out it's gon' get crazy as hell . It is . Like we do need to jus stop it na , I do feel you "

" oh you feel me right "

" but you jus' gon wake me up out my sleep like dat ? You kno iont get dat much sleep cause I be hustlin "

" I know I know I know , misha is my sister and I love ha to death . Like , this is JUST TOO MUCH ! WAY TOO MUCH ! "

" aye calm down and come hea "

She walked back towards him and he grabbed her hands again

" it was ah mistake , jus look at it as ah mistake "

" a mistake don't keep happening doe aug . a mistake is once maybe twice like this is more than a mistake . So don't try to , don't do that . "

He shook his head in aggravation " well I guess we jus gone have to stop it cause yo sista misha I luh ha "
" so you love her more than me "

" I mean dats my girl . "

" oh really ? "

" I luh ha Zyi ... she my everything "

" hm , fa'real ? "

Zyi climbed on top of august and kissed his neck . She put her hands down his grey sweats and kissed his lips . August couldn't fight the temptation . She pulled back from the kiss and said

" damn bae you sexy " she bit her bottom lip

" bae ya sexy too "

They continued kissing and august licked her from her neck down to her breast .

" wait , wait , wait " she said he didn't stop he kept placing small bites on her breast

" listen listen , I know you love my sister . And I love ha more but my feelings come first . So you need to go right now and tell ha it's over ... and I'm dead serious "

August layed back on the bed frustrated not knowing what to do . He felt played cause she tried to use sex for what she wanted but the whole time he still didn't plan on breaking it off with misha just yet .