Shows Ova

After the show was over and August finishing his meet and greets he asked me and two other ladies to accompany him on his tour bus to the next city and we agreed . I was nineteen and the other two girls were in their twenties . We all got on the bus and August went to the back to chill for a minute I guess . Weed lingered throughout the bus . I was basically the only one showing respect . We was watching tv and Jordan taped me to come here and he took me to the back with August . Then he shut the door .

" come hea , sit down " I walked over to where he was and sat down

" you did really good tonight " I smiled at him

" thank you mama , and thank you for coming to see me tonight "

" of course . I told you I love you and got chu "

He laughed " and I love you back for all the support . Sooo wsp " he took a piece of my hair and twirled

" what I'm suppose to fuck you now "

" look I really like you and I fuck wit how hard you rock wit me so I'd like to be inside you if you don't mind " I smiled and put my head down

" but hea's da thing , I ain't tryna catch no case yaheardme "

" August I'm legal . And I wouldn't tell anybody anyway . The only people that would know would be us and god "

He laid me back on the couch and started kissing me on my neck he came back up to my face and looked me in my eyes and I rose up and put my hand on his chest .

" August I don't know if we should . Im not a virgin or nothing I just don't want you to look at me differently . " he got up and slouch on the couch

" ah nigga ain't gone look at chu differently and I know you ain't no virgin by the way you be talking on twitter " I laughed at him and he pulled me on top of him

" you sure you ain't on it "

" yeah I'm sure " I said lowly , he got up kind of mad " August please don't be mad at me "

He buckled up his pants and shook his head . He went to the front of the bus and I followed behind him . Everybody was looking at us like what y'all just do .

" girl what you do to him cause he's pissed off " one of the girls said I ignored her and got off the bus with August

He was smoking a cigarette and I snatched it out his mouth .

" what the hell is wrong with you ? You shouldn't be smoking no fucking cigarette you already sick "

" mane look you don't tell me what to do , you ain't my woman . And plus I ask you to do sum and you can't even do dat . Na get away from me you on dat lil girl shit "

" I was coming out here to tell we could gone head and do it "

He laughed sarcastically " too late somebody else already said they gone gimme sum . Keep yo lil pussy in yo pants "

I rolled my eyes and shook my head . I got on the bus to get my stuff so I could leave , I called me a uber and went back to my hotel .