Filthy Bi*ch

Yesterday i got caught up . August seen me with my boyfriend but played it off real cool . To his knowledge i was a independent single woman . i knocked on his door and he opened it , when he seen it was me he closed it back and walked away from the door . i let myself in and we just stared at each other .

" wsp man " he had a 2 liter of Hennessy in his cup

" i just came to apologize . "

He chuckled and rubbed his nose " apologize fa what ? We both kno what it is . You played me , I'm jus pissed i was too pussy whipped to realize ... " he rubbed his nose again

" and ah apology from ah well known slut ain't needed "

" okay you don't have to disrespect me " she changed the tone of her voice quickly

" disrespect you ? Bitch how ah bout how you disrespected me ? You fucked me wit me da long way . Had ah full blown relationship wit ah nigga i knew "

" look i didn't mean for things to go down like that "

He scoffed " so how long did you expect to pull the wool ova my eyes ... betta yet how long did you think ya could fuck two niggas dat kno each otha , how long Carmen ? ... You dirty bitch "

She gave him a deer and headlights look that's how big her eyes got when he said that to her with her arms folded .

" yeah ... Filth " he continued to drink from his 2 liter

" Look i didn't even kno y'all knew each other ! "

He took a long sip and pointed at her " You knew ... i know you knew . And even if you didn't you think dat shit coo or sum ... tuh , i mean all you had ta do was tell me you had ah nigga babyeh and i woulda fucked . And dat woulda been dat "

She scoffed " Look was i wit somebody when i met you .. yes ! But did i think things would happen like dis .. no ! i finally found somebody who loves me " she tried walking towards him to hug him but he slapped her hands away and walked away from her

She folded her arms " August i know you love me ... cause baby I'm so in love wit you ... baby I'm so sorry if i hurt you "

He chuckled " aye miss me wit all lat hallmark card shit . You kno what's crazy , I'm da reason he look at you da way he look at chu . And too think of the way he looked at ya befo ' ... aye mane get tha fuck out my Crib ight "

" baby wait "

" BOUNCE MAN " he pointed towards the door

She was leaving then stopped in her tracks and touched his chest

" aye yo , have sum dignity .. go "

He kept sipping and she left out the door . But before she left she gave him a long glare because she knew he was done and was never gone mess with her again on any level .

" Filthy bitch " he rolled his eyes and shook his henny around in his cup