i want sum ..

August Pov

i was at da gig washing cars nshit . Me and my lil homie domo was just kicking shit and talking shit . Wasn't shit poppin at da wash today so we was jus chillen .

" aye loc , ain't dem one of ya shawty's " i look over to see it is one of my brauds

" it sholl is woe' handle dis fa me " i threw him da rag and walked over to her car

" what cha doin coming up hea , you tryna get me in trouble "

" i want sum baby "

" you want sum ? i just gave you sum lastnight "

" that was then and this is now "

" Mm ... igh get out i got sum'whea we can roll tuh "

She got out and she had on dis denim onsie short set . She modeled it fa me and oh my damn she was lookin real gud .

" shit , you gon get me in trouble ta'day lookin all gud Like dat "

i took her to the employees restroom and was fena give ha what she wanted . i locked da doe' and grabbed bout three paper towels and put them on the sink . She got in front of it and turned towards me .

She unzipped her shorts and pulled them down . i unbutton my shirt and let it drop to my knees i still had my white tank top on doe .

" Aug " i heard somebody say ona other side of the doe but i ain't pay it no attention i was tryna bust ah nut right na

" aw shit yung " she mumbled

" fuck " i moaned

" shitttttt " she dragged

" yeah ... mm , get it baby "

i went in and outta ha , giving ha dem slow meaningful strokes . Ha shit was dripping wet my dick was slippery from dem juices .

" yeah right in nea ... dis mothafucka warm diamond "

" it's all yours aug .. don't fucking stop please "

she loved when i go deep then start giving ha dem circular strokes . i licked my fingers and start rubbing ha clit . Them juices really got ta flowing then .

" you kno that's my spot , get it ahh "

" aug is dat chu " i heard the voice say again but i kept going

" Ahhhhh fuck yung " she hollered

" ahh , ouuuu shit " i groaned

" Aug man " he started knocking on da door

" I'm cumin nigga ! "

" Ahh shit august , it feel so good "

" Aug ya trippen " he continued to knock

" Ahh shit damn "

My body went lemp soon as we came . i pulled out and she got her self back togetha quickly . i opened the door quickly and rolled my eyes at this weak ass manger .

" what nigga you see what i got crackin "

She came out behind me tucking her hair behind her ear and leaving out da building .

" we need to talk alsina "

" about what " i lit my blunt

" things like that . You think you run this place "

i shook my head and continued to pull from my blunt . i could see this was gon be a long rest of the day .