Herpes

" Woo , babyeh ... babyeh ... babyeh ... omg I am so glad to see you " he kissed me between his words and I moved my head . He went in the refrigerator to get some to drink .

" The boss was all ona nigga back so I had to tell him nah mane I need the weekend off because it's my girl birthday . But what I wanna kno is how was your day " I stayed quiet and mugged the hell outta him

" babe , you okay ... what's dis paper back hea ? You got mail ? " he wrapped his arm around me and I handed him the paper

" are you surprised ? Are you surprised ? " I asked him

" babyeh Lo - "

" ANWSER THE FUCKING QUESTION AUGUST ARE YOU FUCKING SURPRISED ? WHAT DOES THE PAPER SAY " he bent down to get it because I slapped it out his hand

" can we please - "

" TELL ME WHAT THE FUCKING PAPER SAYS AUGUST "

He rubbed the bridge of his nose " positive "

" positive , you damn right . Positive of what ! "

" Look - "

" ANWSER THE FUCKING QUESTION , POSITIVE OF WHAT ? "

" herpes " he softly said

" herpes ... THATS WHAT YOU GAVE ME ... Fucking herpes . All that talk about our future was a bunch of bullshit . I get a call back from my doctor in the middle of work to find out my boyfriend was out here fucking some slut ! "

He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head " I'm sorry uh "

I laughed and tried to walk out the kitchen but of course he grabs me .

" get off me nigga ! You will never touch me again ! "

" look I'm sorry . It was just one time , I fucked up okay "

" only one time ? That's bullshit , you probably be doing this shit the whole time we been together "

" no I fucking haven't man . "

" yes you were . You been fucking her in my house , in my bed August forreal ! "

" in yo bed "

" yes my bed August ! "

" what da fuck ? I would never fuck no bitch inside cho bed man ! "

" oh and I'm just suppose to believe that huh "

" um yeah ! I fucked dat bitch at her house in her bed my damn self . Bing bang in and out dat was it . I would neva do no shit like dat to you "

" okay " I grabbed his phone and he snatched it out my hand

" what da fuck You wanna go thru my stuff fa "

" you texting other bitches ? "

" no I'm not "

" yeah sure you not "

" come on you gotta believe me man " he kept grabbing all on me and I told him don't touch me no more so I back hand slapped him

" you are nothing but a liar ! I been knew you were cheating on me . My friends and everybody was telling me to watch you "

" I'm outta hea man . You putting yo hands on me nshit . And I don't wanna have to fuck you up "

" yeah get cho shit and get the fuck out ! "