🐲BONUS CHAPTER🐲

Kai

Damnit.

I hate this.

"Stop growing up Silas Dakota Archer!" I shout and Dragonfly chuckles while wrapping her arms around me. "Seriously!! He has a five year old daughter and a baby boy on the way! Now he's fucking engaged!" I pout.

Dragonfly passionately kisses my lips. "He's gonna grow up regardless. We sadly have to accept it. But what's amazing is that he proposed the same water fountain you proposed to me at... and he had his own child to help him" she says softly. "I love you Kai" she smiles.

I kiss her forehead. "I love you too, Dragonfly. But fuck! I want another baby" I playfully laugh and she winks at me. "No. Silas and Austin are enough" I shake kit head and she laughs.

Austin comes running in with his own daughter, Lily. Silas and Lily call each other siblings since y'know. Lily absolutely loves Silas and acts exactly likes his sister and he treats her like that. It damn breaks my heart that Silas moved out with his own family, can he stop growing up?

"Come on Kai, stop sulking and just understand he's gonna grow up and Maddie is your next thing you should be worrying about growing up" Austin laughs and I roll my eyes. Maddie is Silas's five year old sweetest little girl ever. She's not like any kids. She's understanding, kind, gentle, doesn't pout or throw a tantrum.

I sigh. "I guess. Anyways, dad..." I bring up and everyone sighs. "We need to get him to kneel down and give me his spot at the The Red Hooders... all the guys do" I nervously pick at my fingers. "If he doesn't, something bad can happen to him and I'm not prepared for that"

Everyone nods in agreement. "Lock is a stubborn asshole, you think he's just gonna give up The Red Hooders?" Austin says and I shake my head.

"No. He's not giving it up, he's just handing down his gun. I'll just be taking over along with you, Silas, and Tyler..." I pause. "Damn it won't be the same without Aaron, Justin, Colin, Brandon and dad... we need to build a team just like that!" I stomp.

Oh yea, Tyler is Silas's best friend, just like Austin and I.

Dragonfly puts her hand on my shoulder. "Baby you've been stressing over this for weeks, don't worry your cute self about it" she smiles and I passionately kiss her soft lips. We pull apart and she puts her hands on my sides. "Everything will be okay... the team will come together with a lot of training. Your dad and the guys can train them actually!" she suggests.

I cross my arms as I think. "That's actually a really good idea, I didn't think about that! So that way the guys are at least still involved in The Red Hooders" I says excitedly and everyone nods.

"Duhhhh idiot" Austin says stupidly and I hit his head. "Damnit, fuck you!" he shouts and Lily laughs. "Where's my wife anyway?" he asks and we shrug. Then we hear running coming from the stairs.

"I'm here!" Alice chuckles and jumps into Austins arm. I honestly never saw Austin ending up marrying someone like Alice. But then I look at my God damn beautiful wife. I never saw myself with this magnificent beauty.

I kiss her temple and she looks at me confusingly. "What was that for?" she chuckles and I shrug. "You're so cute!" she squishes my cheeks together and kisses my lips. "Wanna have a bath?!" she asks and I nod. "Good, you need to relieve your stress" she takes me by the hand and runs up the stairs into our room.

I laugh and we strip each other of our clothes while passionately kissing each other. We sit in the warm water and I run my hand down her thigh. "You're so beautiful" I kiss her collarbone.

She smiles. "I still can't believe our baby isn't even a baby anymore! He sprouted just like that!" she says and I playfully roll my eyes. "I love how he inherited your love for boxing. He was pronounced worlds best boxer!"

I nod. He was also in death row, just like how I was. He was pissed over how him and Ella, his girlfriend, got in a fight and he wanted to go after this gang The Panthers. Then woohoo he was captured by the police.

Damn kid makes me so mad, but I bloody love him.

Remember Little Bear? Yea, me too. Fuck. I know I should've even be worried about her, she's safe and in a better place. It just makes me wonder how she would be today if she made it.

Then I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Dragonfly pulls me into her chest. "Stop thinking and pay attention to me" she passionately kisses my lips and I deepen it. Her nails dig in my back, causing me to moan in satisfaction. She moves her hands to my hair and I put my member inside her. "Kai..." she moans and I begin to thrust harder.

She tugs at my hair, making me moan her name as well. I feel her knees get weaker the harder and faster I go, wouldn't be the first time she couldn't walk the next morning.

**

"Anddddd FUCK!" I shout. Everyone laughs and I groan. "I will kill every fucking one of you right here and now"

Sooo you see, we're playing hide and go seek. I know. We're five.

"If you can even find us!" I head Dragonfly chuckles. I follow her little giggles and find her finding behind the tree. I pick her up and shower her with kisses, making her laugh. "Is that what you're killing me with? Kisses?" she giggles.

I nod and everyone comes out of their hiding spots. "SHOWER ME WITH KISSES!" Austin runs up to me and goes to jump into my arms until I move to the side, making him fall on the ground. "Owwww"

We laugh and I put Dragonfly up on my shoulders. "Here's the loser!" I chuckle and she puts her arms up with joy.

My son may have grown up, but we sure as hell haven't.