Partners

Kai

Time for the last class of the day, history. Does it matter really? Those people are dead and they left a 'legacy'. Can't you just tell us what they did and not give us a week lesson about who their mom and dad are?

Whatever. I walk in to see we have a seating chart. After groaning I look at the chart to see I'm at the end on the row so I only have to sit next to 1 person which is....

ANNA?!

I fucking can't stand this girl! 1 class sitting next to her was enough, but 2? After standing there for a minute I finally manage to sit down to see her already there, but facing the opposite way from me. Guess she didn't wanna be embarrassed after I yelled at her earlier. Every girl does that, once I put them in their place, everyone is watching so they get all sad and embarrassed to look at me without getting made fun of.

Good. Less I have to look at her. Yea yea she barely did anything to me to hate her, but every girl in this school are the same slutty self. I'm just saving myself here.

"So today we're going to working on a project that will involve 2 people" once the teacher says that everyone gets excited because that means partners.

"PARTNERS" everyone shouts.

"Not so fast, you work with the person beside you" the teacher smirks.

Everyone groans and look beside them. I realize I'm only beside one person... Anna.

I turn to look at Austin whose also rolling his eyes at who he has to work with. Austin and I are each other's only friend so we have trouble... socializing.

"Looks like we're partners" Anna speaks up and i turn to her.

"Yea, partners. Doesn't mean we're friends, best friends, buddies, or dating. Just getting that out before start" I say curtly so she gets the message.

"Why do you hate me Kai..." she asks softly.

"Because of who you are, a slut like the rest of these girls" when i say that she looks at me in confusion before saying

"A slut? I'm definitely not like the girls in this school that want to get in your pants, i'm not like that. I even have a boyfriend who i'm actually loyal to" she states.

"I bet" i roll my eyes "let's just start this shit"

"My house or yours?" she asks.

"What?" i give her a confused face.

"Yea, we can't finish this all at school so we're gonna have to go to each other's house" she pulls out a piece of paper from her binder then sets it down.

"Uh yours. Why the paper?" i look at the paper in which she's about to write on.

"I need your number so we can talk about it over text" she chuckles i'm guessing at my idiotic question. It sorta was a stupid question of mine.

"Fine" i start writing down my number "if you start rumors, make up stories, or give out my number, i. will. end. you" i say word for word.

"Again, i wouldn't do that" she folds the paper and secures it in her backpack.

"The project is about you and your partner coming together to creating a utopia" the teacher explains.

"Fun!" Anna squeaks and i slightly look over my shoulder at her with a how face.

"You can design it however you want, with rules and all that jazz. Start now" the teacher walks off to her desk to go on her computer.