Lies

Anna

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. SCHOOL! I grab one of Kai's blankets and wrap it around me as I get out of bed and run over to the drawer to take out towels then turn on the warm shower. "Kai!" I shout while ravaging through my clothes. He groans and I hear him stretching.

"I don't appreciate you waking me up from an ex-" I cut him off by throwing his clothes on him then rushing into the shower. "Shit" he rushes into the shower with me.

After the shower we get dressed, do our hair, then anything else we need to do. I grab a little bag of Chex mix for the car ride to school since we don't have time to eat. Once we get into the car, I quickly eat my food before we pull into the school.

"About yesterday... Dragonfly I really didn't mean to hurt you and I know last night won't make up for it, but you needed to know how much I do love you" he grips into the steering wheel with both his hands so I put my hand on his tense bicep. He calms down a bit and let's go of the steering wheel his right hand to hold my hand.

We pull up to the school and park. I read the time to see we have two minutes until the tardy bell rings so we jump out the car and jog into the building. Austin runs up to us then pulls us into a big bear hug.

"Thank gosh you're here! I was starting to feel like you guys ditched me here" he backs up and looks at us. "Yikes, you guys look tired- actually no never mind that imagine needs to fade" he says in disgust. Kai and I look at each other and laugh because his face of realization. "You're already banged her once and now she's carrying you... instead that enough for right now?" he shakes his head.

"Do we look that noticeable?" Kai chuckles and Austin nods. We all laugh then Kendall walks up to us, making Kai and Austin stand tall like they're my body guards. I roll my eyes and cross my arms across my chest as he walks over. He sees Kai then just keeps walking. "Good choice bud!" Kai shouts to him.

We talk about that post that was leaked. Apparently nobody came up to Austin, but that's because he's Kai's best friend. Me? Go sweet ole Anna, people are gonna ask me unless Kai's by my side all day which he will be. The bell rings and everyone walk off to class, including us.

"Anna will all this work stress you? I could take away some papers if you'd like" the teacher walks up to my desk with a soft tone. I smile and shake my head no, I don't want teachers to pity me, but seriously she has to ask me that? "Just tell me if you need anything" she smiles and walks off.

I get started on my work until I start to feel really sick to my stomach then my baby starts to kick really hard to the point where I'm gonna cry. The kicks get worse so I run out of the class and into the bathroom to hover over the sinks. Someone behind me holds up my hair, someone that's most likely Kai.

"Dragonfly what's wrong?" Kai asks and once I'm done letting my guts out, I clean myself off and look in the mirror to see my hair all messy and my face just screams pregnant. Kai wraps his arms around me from behind and nuzzles his head into the cross of my neck. "You look beautiful. Are you okay?" he asks once again and I shake my head.

Tears start rolling down my cheeks as she continues to kick me. Kai's hands move down to my stomach and the kicks start to slow down which makes me get in a few good breaths before the next kick. "She's kicking really, really hard Kai" I wipe my little tears away.

He gets off me and moves to the front of me then kneels down to my bump. "Hey Little Bear" he smiles and tickles my stomach. "We know you're gonna be a fighter and all, but you don't have to constantly remind mommy" he chuckles and I hit his shoulder. "Could you please stop kicking mommy? It's really hurting her. I'm right here next to you Little Bear even if I don't talk or touch you" he kisses my bump and the kicks stop as he talking to her.