Welcome to the world.

Kai

How? Why? How was I ever so afraid to meet my son? Why did I doubt him? Looking at him... he's sleeping so peacefully... he has my physical appearances too. He looks exactly like me and Dragonfly! I was really fucked up for thinking I'd never see this moment and for not ever talking to Silas or touching him. But as soon as I heard him cry, I fell so in love with my son.

Dragonfly holds him out for me and I gently pick him up and place him carefully in my arms. He yawns and a tear falls from my eyes that i didn't know i was holding in. He's so precious. His eyes flutter open and he smiles. "His eyes are the same color as mine" i smile in amazement.

"What's his middle name gonna be?" Brandon asks. Silas grips onto my thumb and I kiss his head. Damn he's already gonna be the death of me, I just know it. In a good way though.

"We decided Dakota. Silas Dakota Archer" I look up at him. They all look at each other and smile. I offer them to hold him, which they do so while they are, I stand next to Dragonflys bed and kiss her cheek. "I love him"

"I know you do" she smiles and holds my hand. "He looks so much like you! Kai i'm really excited for our future" she says and I nod in agreement. I'm so ready to see what Silas can do and what his personality's like.

He gets passed back to Dragonfly and I rub his head as he falls back asleep. This. This little champ is mine. He's so small and already looks like trouble! Just looking at him makes all my worries fade away. I love him. I love him so much and nothing anybody says or what he does will ever change that, even if he tells me hates me. Because he will. He's gonna hate me and get pissed off at me, but I'll always love the hell out of him.

**

"Welcome home!" Dragonfly smiles and says in a high pitch soft voice. Silas's eyes shift around then he looks at me and smiles so wide as he pulls out his arms for me. "Traitor" Dragonfly hands me to me and I look at him with a smile.

I run up the stairs into my room, where his crib is for now. He has a nursery at Dragonflys place but I just want him as close to me as possible. "Look Champ!" I point at a blanket with his name on it. "That's your name!" I kiss his temple and he looks at me. "Fuck" I look at his green eyes. "I love you Silas" my forehead rests upon his.

"I love you too daddy" a voice chuckles and I turn around to see Austin so I roll my eyes at him. "Fuck you too" he walks towards me and looks at Silas with awe. "Hey little trouble maker! I'm your awesome uncle Austin!!" he smiles and I look at him. Austin always had a soft spot for kids for some reason.

Everyone walks up to my room and I hand Silas to Austin. "Drop my kid and I'll drop you" I wink and he gives me a thumbs up then plays with Silas. Dragonfly walks out of the room on her phone, so me being the guy I am, I follow her. "Who's that?" I ask and she pulls her index finger up telling me to shush. "Good or bad?" I continue asking in a loud voice. She puts her hand on my chest and pushes me away. I groan and walk into the kitchen to grab a poptart.

"Ok yea I'll bring Kai in later on" she says before putting the phone in her pocket and looking at me with her arms crossed across her chest and a raised eyebrow. I return the raised eyebrow then just turn back around to eat my poptart. "Get that poptart out of your mouth so I can ask you something" she says sternly and I continue eating with a you can't tell me what to do expression. "Kai. Dakota. Archer" she gets annoyed and says word for word.

I roll my eyes and swallow the last piece of poptart I had. "What?" I ask with a bit of an attitude. She looks at me like a mother about to yell at her child for doing something they shouldn't have. "Yikes, if you give that look to Silas anytime soon then I'm gonna have to take his side" I look at her disgusted and she rolls her eyes.