Heartbreak

Anna

"I'm leaving" i gather my papers and throw my backpack over my shoulder before storming out of his room. Everyone downstairs looks at me and I hear footsteps behind me indicating Kai's behind me. "Stop following me!" i snap at him, making him flinch.

"It was an accident Dragonfly... I wasn't thinking and it wasn't a full on kis-" before he could finish, i roll my eyes and walk down the stairs. "You're not for real leaving with my baby" he stops me and i turn to him with my red eyes.

"Make a new one with Emma! I don't care!" I run out the house and start walking home as my hands are clutched tightly on my backpack straps over my shoulders. "I'm so sorry" i cry while i put my hand on my baby.

How could he? I waited in his room for him to come home so we can talk things out... but i was sadly mistaken if i thought i could talk things out with the stubborn Kai Archer.

Once I make it home, i throw my backpack on my bed and look at myself in the mirror. I can't do it anymore... he hurt me too many times physically and mentally. He let her kiss him. She let him kiss her. At least drunk Kai told me about it because most likely sober Kai wouldn't have.

My phone has been blowing up with calls and text messages from him so i just turn it off. The ringing is giving me a headache.

I have another ultrasound appointment in two months, hopefully he doesn't go. Hopefully he forgets all about it and leaves us alone. But he won't... because Kai Archer knows everything.

**

Kai

"Ready to go?" i ask Emma as i turn on my car. She nods and looks out the window like she has something on her mind. I'm not good with feelings bloody hell. "You good?"

"Before we start driving, can i tell you something?" she turns to me and i nod then turn off my car. "When we were kids, I really liked you Kai. Just seeing you again... fuck it" she leans in and her lips lock with mine.

All i can think about is Dragonfly and how she's one to show emotion rather than to speak. That's also another reason I fell in love with her.

I find myself kissing her back, but immediately pull back once I realize who this is. My heart starts beating out of my chest and my breathing gets heavier. She avoids eye contact with me as she looks straight forward.

I just kissed another girl... that isn't my pregnant girlfriend.

"Fuck!" I slam my fists on my horn in frustration. "why did you do that!! I don't even like you! You fucking bitch!" running my fingers through my hair, a hand is place on my arm and I instantly pull away.

Dragonfly... my beautiful fucking Dragonfly. How could I do this to her? How could I do this to Little Bear?! I furiously put both my hands on the wheel and drive Emma home then straight to the bar.

What did I do? You probably guessed it, I drowned myself in alcohol to get rid of my sorrow. Is this how Kendall felt when Dragonfly kissed me when they were dating? Fuck, I don't know. I need her. I need her right here in my arms to tell me that it's okay.

And that's what I did, I went home drunk as hell and the alcohol kicked in as soon as I did... the truth came out. The hurt in her eyes when I didn't answer her when she asked if I kissed Emma back... it's the exact same look I had when I saw her kissing Kendall.