Fight

Kai

"On the red corner we have Nate Enden and on the blue corner we have" the ring man pauses with full face of horror "Kai Archer!" he gets it out as fast as he could.

It was always hard fighting a boxing match I could fight in, being the son of Lock Archer, my matches would usually drop out once they saw their match which was me, undefeated.

The bell rings and I make the first move on him. He swings punches at my chest and before he could back up, he falls right to the ground due to a punch to the face I gave.

He gets up before the twnety second timer went off then when he does I corner him in the corner of the ring as I throw punches.

"You got this Kai!" I hear Austins voice shout, but I need to stay concentrated so I continue what I'm doing until the break.

He finally starts throwing punches back so I back up so he can have more space to actually box and not just stand in front of me throwing punches just cause he's surrounded.

Be first. Don't wait for him. I once again was first at throwing the punches, guess he finally had some sense knocked into him because he starts throwing good punches. It becomes more violent and now I'm throwing punches at him as he gets more and more tired until it makes him fall down.... again.

ding ding

I walk over to my corner to be greeted by my family and best friend.

"You're going good kiddo!" Colin pats my back as dad holds up my water bottle to drink and mom wipes my sweat off.

"My best friend is a fucking champ!" Austin puts his hand up as he smiles and i return the smile with a high five.

"Keep it up!" Brandon smiles.

"Thanks guys" i say through my breaths.

ding ding

"Now go beat some ass!" dad pats my back.

I nod before standing back up.

The fight continued, you know me beating his ass and winning so we're not going into those details. The bell goes off at our last round, so i walk back at the corner for the last time.

"GOOD BOY!" my uncles pat my back.

"Let's get those gloves off you" dad walks up to me and i walk up towards him so he can pull my gloves off. I have to pull back a bit to get them off since all my sweat is making them stick to me.

"Good job Kai!" mom smiles.

"Thanks mom" i return the smile.

Mom always supported my boxing career, most people ask how she does it and why she lets me do it. Same answer, because he loves doing this and i won't take that away. Mom is the fucking shit!

I walk up to the where the refugee and guy i fought stands. He takes my wrist but as lightly and gentle as he possible could...

"We have a winner decided" the announcer pauses "the blue corner!!" the refugee pulls up my arm as i put up my other arm. The crowd claps and screams.

Usually once they announce the winner you and your opponent are suppose to hug it out then let each other out of the ring, i don't. I glare at him before walking out of the ring by myself. My family runs up to me and hugs me as soon as i hit the ground.

"CONGRATULATIONS KAI!" my uncles, dad and mom hug me.

"Thanks" i put my medal over my head.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE BUT I LOVE YOU!" Austin hugs me then pats my back before pulling off.

"I love you too babe" i laugh as i throw my arm around my best friend and kiss his cheek.

"Aww we need a picture of you two!" mom walks up to us with her phone out.

Austin lifts the medal on my neck so the camera can see it. Then we take another picture of me carrying him bridal style and one of him on my back.

"Group photo now" Justin gathers us up.

"Ugh seriously Justin" dad groans as he stands next to me.

"Hey! Can you please take this picture for us?" mom asks a stranger and they nod. We huddle together and pose for the picture until the flash on her phone is gone.

"I wasn't sure if you would show up" i look at Austin.

"Uh like i would miss my best friends fight" he playfully rolls his eyes and i hit his shoulder as i laugh.

We are now driving home so i pull out my phone to see a message from a number i'm not familiar with. I open it.

"Hey Kai, its Anna. I was wondering we were meeting after school today for the project?"

Fuck! I forgot all about that stupid project meet up. I immediately text her back since she sent it two hours ago.

"I got caught up in some things today. Tomorrow?" the little swoosh goes off as i send the message.

Honestly, I don't have anyone besides Austin, mom, dad, and my uncles in my contacts since I only gave them my number so texting someone else is awkward. I put her contact name as slut from school.

ding

I open the text from slut from school while chuckling at her name.

"Sounds good. Ok see you tomorrow" and with that I leave her on read.

"Ooo who are you texting" Austin smirks as he drives.

"Anna" I roll my eyes.

"Hoe" he laughs and I laugh along.

We get home then Austin leaves after saying goodbye to everyone. I walk upstairs, take a shower, change into my shorts, brush my teeth, then go downstairs for dinner.

"Dad did you have girls all over you?" I huff as I sit next to him while mom cooks.

"We all did" Brandon flexes.

"Yea we did honestly, all sl-" I cut dad off.

"Sluts. They drive me crazy! Literally I can't walk into school without some girl grasping me" I shiver in disgust at the thought.

"Look at you Kai! Getting some" Aaron smirks.

"My son better not be being that kind of shit, using girls" mom sets down dinner in front of all of us.

"No mom" I laugh.

We eat dinner, you don't need to know the details. After that everyone but dad and I head up to their rooms, dad stays behind because I told him I need to talk about something important... which it is...

"What do you need" he ruffles my hair from behind then stands in front of me.

"I wanna be on the Red Hooders team" I straight out say.