Back and Protective than ever

Kai

"FUCKING YES!! UNCLE AUSTIN IS HAPPENING!! GUYS I'M GONNA TAKE IT EVERYWHERE WITH ME" Austin shouts. Seeing him so happy makes me wanna drop the just kidding bomb, but i can't, because it's happening... nine months then my little bear will here.

**

"I'm nervous" Dragonfly shakes as we walk to the door. "What if she starts making me sick again so i have to continuously keep running out the class and g-"

I raise an eyebrow and she sighs. "Dragonfly, you're gonna be okay. I'm gonna be sitting next to you in all your classes and so will Austin, it wasn't that hard to get his classes changed" i shrug and she chuckles.

"Kustin to the rescue!" Austin puts his arm up like a superhero and i look at him with disgust because he seriously just combined our names together.

"Wait, did you say she?" i look at Dragonfly and she nods with a grin. "No, it's gonna be a boy" i smirk and she shakes her head. "Uh huh, i gave you my X and Y chromosome" i say and Austin chuckles.

"So twins?" she asks with a smirk and my jaw drops to the ground. The thought of more kids than this whole situation intended makes me nervous even though it's just a joke. "I'm kidding baby" she laughs and kisses my cheek. "But i do think it's a girl"

"Girl" Austin agrees and i groan. I'm still with boy, mainly because i want it to be a boy. Most guys want a girl because apparently "only girls have to be daddy's center of attention", fuck i don't care whatever gender, it's gonna be my fucking princess or prince.

We make it to the door and look at each other. Austin gives me a smirk and i smirk back at him. We walk into the school, Austin and I smirking as we walk on each side of Dragonfly.

People gasp and clear the hallway for us as they whisper things like "Kai's back" "What's Kai doing here" "He's definitely here for a reason" "All hells about to break loose" all things in that category. We told Austin to keep quiet about the baby and if anyone asks then I'm just her friend since the dad can't show up.

We walk to our usual spot, the end of the hallway where nobody's at. People avoid eye contact with us, but the whispering continues. I'm not here for learning or anything, I'm just here to sit next to Dragonfly as she works, nothing more. The school was too afraid to deny so it's cool with them.

"It's so weird having you back here, like I sorta got use to just talking to Anna" Austin says and I nod in agreement. Dragonfly clenches onto her backpack shoulder as she looks at something, so I nudge at the shoulder and she looks over to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods. I look up to where she was looking, but nobody's there. I sigh and kiss her forehead, causing more whispers. Rolling my eyes, the bell rings and everyone runs to class. "Let's go" I start walking towards class then Dragon and Austin tag along.

We walk into class and I see three seats in a row empty, specifically for us. Taking our seats, stacks of untouched papers are on Austins and Dragonflys desk just waiting for be filled out. Once Dragonfly sits down, she looks at the papers then puts her elbows on the table as her hands place on the sides of her head in stress.

"Hey" I put my hand on her thigh and she looks at me. "Don't stress this, I'm here with you plus Austin and I are both beside you if you need help with anything" I kiss her temple and she nods.