Prologue

"Copyright infringement is using someone else's work without getting that person's permission. ... The owner of a copyright gets to decide who can legally make copies of that work. It is illegal to copy large sections of someone else's copyrighted work without permission, even if you give the original author credit."

meaning, DO NOT COPY MY STORY. k thanks.
*
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL
(can make sense if you didn't read the first book)
-
"Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna protect you from the dangerous world I'm involved in" i kick the mans body off to the side.

"Promise...?" she shivers.

"Promise" I roll my eyes.
-
Kai Dakota Archer. Son of the feared. Older and now getting involved into his dad's dangerous life as a boxer. Just the name sends shivers down everyone's spine. He's aggressive, rude, doesn't care for anyone's feelings and extremely attractive. He meets the most quiet and sweet girl ever, Anna Frey, but of course he sees her as any other girl that tries flirt their way in to get in his pants. Due to his nasty attitude towards her, she tries her best to be nice and patient with him, the more she does, the more Kai sees her differently and wants her for himself, but here's the thing...

he's dangerous and she doesn't wanna be involved... little does she know she already is

Will fate bring them together? Well, of course not without obstacles they have to get through, especially the most powerful one, heartbreak.