Kidnapped (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sighed. "I'm just saying."

They all retreated from the huddle and looked at you with the two men as a waiter directed you to your seat. Your brothers watched as you were led right by there table. You shot terrified glances to them as you past, mouthing "hurry" as you walked away. You were sat a couple booths behind them and your siblings sighed once again.

It seemed like years passed until they heard your voice. "May I go to the bathroom?"

"Ha," Hoseok whispered, smirking. He was quickly shushed by his siblings and they all listened closely.

"Yes," a male answered. "But I'm coming with you."

So a few seconds later, you passed them once again and Jungkook pushed his drink in Jimin's hand before forcing him out of the seat. Jimin fell out, bumping directly into the man that followed you. The drink went all over him and Jimin heard the man growl.

"Oh! I'm sorry, sir," Jimin sarcasticly apologized. He turned his discreetly and winked to his brothers. He turned back to the man. "Uh, let me go get you some napkins?"

Meanwhile, you smiled as you watched the scene play out. You then hurried in the bathroom only to run into someone yourself. You noticed it was an employee – the one that greeted you at the door.

"I'm so sorry!" she squeaked. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

But you dismissed it. "Can you help me?" you asked, earger.

The girl nodded. "Yes, of course."

"I've been kidnapped. Those guys I came with took me away from my siblings," you answered.

The girl looked at you, shocked. She then grabbed her phone from her pocket. "I can tell you're not from this part of Korea. There's a group that's been going around and a lot of girls have gone missing. Human trafficking, I think."

"I don't know what you can do," you said. "But those boys – the seven at the one table we passed – those are my brothers."

The girl punched something in on her phone ad then raised it to her ear. "I'd like to report a kidnapping." She then continued to explain what had happened to the 911 operator. Once she was done, she told you stay in the bathroom and that she would take care of the rest.

Back at your siblings table, Jimin vigorously patted the man's shirt with his napkin. "Is it still wet? Maybe I'll just have to go by you a new shirt to make up for this, huh?"

"Get off me," the man grunted, pushing Jimin away.

"Wait, sir!" Jimin stopped him. "I haven't made it up to you!"

"You have," the man sneered, not wanting to get another pat down. He turned and walked over to the bathrooms to wait for you. Only he didn't get very far.

A police officer walked into the building and he acted very casual as he looked around. But it was obvious that the two men were nervous. The both did their best to shield themselves from his gaze as the cop examined everyone. And after he walked in, the employee that took you and your kidnappers to your seat greeted him. The talked for a little bit and your brothers watched as he told someone outside to come in.

And then your siblings' dream came true.

They watched as the police took the two men into custody and after a lot fo fighting back, the men were eventually escorted out.

You waited patiently inside the bathroom when the door opened and a man's face looked at you. You noticed his uniform and you realized he was a cop.

"Are the little girl we've been trying to find?" he asked.

You nodded. "Are they gone?"

The man smiled and said that they were going to be taken away for awhile. "So don't worry. We'll just need to see you sometime so you can give us a report of everything that happened, alright?"

"You'll have to tell my brothers that," you said.

The man nodded and took you to your brothers. They practically fell on top of one another as they raced ot hug you.

"I'm so glad your back," Jimin cooed.

"You're lucky I didn't have to kill anyone," Jungkook growled, but he was smiling as he said that.

And so the cop talked with your siblings for a moment about what you would have to do and then he left, wishing everyone a good night.

"My baby's home," Taehyung cheered as he hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with you," Hoseok muttered, but you grinned.

"You did your best and that's all you could've done," you reassured.

"So from now on, you're wearing Velcro, okay?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah," Namjon agreed. "No more tying your shoes and being left behind."

"I'm just glad all my children are here now," Jin grinned. He kissed your forehead. "We missed you so much."

Jungkook nodded before drapping a coat over you. "We're going to have to get you changed quickly, though." His brothers agreed with him and you nodded.

"Tell me about it."

---