Taeyong

All Taeyong has ever got has hate he was never given any love, his mom left when he was 5 after that his dad blamed him for her leaving he would beat him hurt him mentally physically emotionally. Now he's 17 and he thinks no one could love him he thinks he's useless and has no worth. He thinks he's ugly why would anyone fall in love with him. At school he's the quiet kid no one talks to him and he doesn't talk to anyone but mark his cousin he's younger then him but marks always been there when taeyong would need him. Taeyong would go to Marks house when his dad was drunk or would beat him up that was taeyong escape. Mark lived with his mom his dad would usually be away on business but Marks mom would always told him to leave and move in with them but taeyong always thought he would be a burden and never took up the offer but either way she always welcomes him with open hands she's like a second mother to taeyong.
Taeyong POV
"Another day of hell" I say to myself as I get up for school. I make sure I'm quiet with whatever I do so he doesn't hear me, if he does he'll just beat me up again. I get ready and walk downstairs to see him passed out on the coach "thank good he's asleep" I grab my backpack and walk out of the house. Schools only 10 minuets away and so I start walking. As I'm about to enter I see a Johnny the most popular guy in school of course he's with his friends. " don't flatter yourself you don't have a chance with him" I say to myself and walk inside.