No Control ~ 4 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know your way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude...

~

"I swear I feel like I'm taking care of a child,"

"Sue me! I'm new here," you commented and he sighed getting more food and slowly feeding it to you.

At one point he put the meat in your mouth but stops and stares at you.

To be honest.. you never actually stopped and looked at Yoongi... So to have him just staring at you gave you a chance to really look at him.

He was actually pretty cute... and you began to feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Yoongi..."

~

"Yea?" He says as he slowly puts the chopsticks down and you looked away. Was it butterflies? Or were you just hungry? Whatever the case is... You should just ignore the feeling.

"Nevermind..." You blurted out looking away but Yoongi just stares at you.

"No no, now you have to say it. You caught my attention already." Yoongi says just staring at you. At this point, you fucked up... You opened your mouth and now made Yoongi curious.

"It's nothing."

He gave you an annoyed face making you giggle and he continues to stare at you. Anyways you were telling the truth... You don't even know why you even blurted out his name in the first place.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" Yoongi asks not convinced one bit.

"It's nothing." You repeated and he crossed his arms.

"Y/N."

"Yoongi,"

You both were now staring at each other having a serious face contest but eventually, you couldn't help but find the silence funny and suddenly burst of out of laughter.

"YAH! Now tell me," You could tell Yoongi was frustrated but now you have to come up with something fast to change the subject.

"Where are we heading today?" You asked him and he gives you a death glare.

"Is that what you were going to say?" Yoongi asks you and you nodded your head.

"Basically.."

He rolled his eyes and got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Again you asked.

"We are you going to our next adventure," he says walking to the door and you quickly got up and followed behind him.

He doesn't even warn you that you two were leaving. He just tells you that he's leaving and he expects you to follow him. This boy...

~

"Where are we going?" You asked looking at Yoongi as he drives but instead of answering your question he keeps you curious.

"You will see," this boy...

You sighed and crossed your arms looking back out at the window.

"Are we there yet?" You asked Yoongi and he just sighed and then glances over at you.