39: HOME

I woke up to an aching body, I guess its cause of the way I slept. I turned towards Trevor and he was still sleeping in the seat beside me.

I pushed the door open slowly and almost fell to the ground as I tried to find my footing. I unzipped my jeans and relieved myself on a small bush.

When I was done I wiped my eyes and banged my fist on the body of the car "Wake up!" I shouted.

I got into the car and started it "Are we there yet?" I heard Trevor say with the blanket over his head "Almost" I said.

After driving for like thirty minutes I saw a tall building just beyond where the sky met the road, I floored the gas and then the entire city came into view.

I couldn't help the smile that crept up my face, I was finally going to see Kimberely, I was finally going to hold her and kiss her.

I was going to complete my mission and kill Vladimir, I was going to see my family again. I just couldn't believe it.

Then I heard the worst sound ever "Its the Po Po, Scram!!" Trevor gasped and threw the blanket off of him "As you wish" then I slammed the gas pedal so hard the tires screeched.

The cop chased after us for a while until the car started slowing down and no matter how hard I hit the accelerator it didnt budge, it only got slower.

"You, didnt buy gas?" Trevor said through his teeth, I grinned sheepishly "Sorry?" I said and slowly turned the car towards the side of the road.

The police men, got out of their car and started walking towards us with their guns in their hands "Lord, help us" I said and sighed.

The man knocked on the glass and Trevor rolled it down "Any problem officers?" Trevor said with a bright smile.

"Come out with your hands behind your head" he said pointing the gun at us and Trevor nodded "Okay, okay" he said and put his arm up and I did the same thing.

"They have a dash board cam, avoid it" Trevor said to me lowly as we got out of the car and knelt on the ground and they ran towards us, pushed us to the ground and cuffed us.

I stuck my gaze to the ground so that the camera won't get even a glimpse at my face, they pushed us towards the side of the car and tried to push us into it.

"What did we do?" Trevor asked the cop rough- handling him "You two, were driving past the speed limit and also attempted to flee from police officers"

"Look, we have to get back home, we have people who are waiting for us" I said "Yeah, yeah, save it" he said and slammed me on the body of the car which was absolutely unnecessary.

"For the record, I am really sorry about this"

"About what?" The policeman scoffed. I hit his nose with the back of my head and I stomped my feet on his toes before grabbing his head and slammed it on the car door making him fall to the ground unconscious.

I looked over to Trevor and he had already taken care of the cop that cuffed him. I took the key and uncuffed myself and Trevor did the same before he got into the drivers seat.

I opened the trunk of the cop car and saw two grenades and a few guns. I took the grenades, dumped them in the Chevy and got away from it as fast as possible.

After the Chevy was engulfed in flames, I cuffed the cops and dumped them in the back seat of their car before getting in beside Trevor and he drove for the city "We'll dump their car a little far from the apartment" Trevor said and I nodded.

kimberely

Every time I thought of Damien I started crying, it hurt to even think of him. And I had only known him for a year, so I can only imagine what his family would have felt like when he disappeared.

After I had expressed my need to kill my father, we had all agreed that we couldn't make any plans with Wolf and Trevor absent.

But I couldn't shake the fear that they wouldn't even come back at all. I had sniffed all his shirts to remind myself of what he smelt like, I was honestly acting like a sick fuck, I wore some of his clothes to sleep and I was even wearing one now.

Like I'm gonna lose you- Meghan Trainor

"Kimberely!!" I heard Beatrice scream and I instantly became worried cause she sounded like she was crying.

I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs, I headed for the door and everyone was gathered around something "What's going on?" I asked and they all turned to me.

"Someone's here to see you" Chloe said with a smirk on her face and moved away for me to see what she was talking about.

My heart immediately stopped when I saw him, he was like a dream, my eyes started burning a little bit and I was trying my best to hold back tears.

"Hi, there" Was probably the first word I heard all day and it was from him. "Hi" I barely said. He walked towards me, and I wanted to melt like butter under fire "You look like shit" I said.

"I know. I missed you" he smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach "I missed you too" I said and he cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumb.

I felt my skin burn under his palm as my eyes caught his, I pulled him into a hug and all the tears I had fought so hard to prevent just exploded from my eyes.

"Never do that again" I said and his arms snaked around my body "I won't, I swear it" he said and I looked up at him again "Kiss him already!" Chloe giggled and that was exactly what I did.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto him like I was never going to get to do it again.

Our kiss was the first thing that had ever satisfied me in days, I had never felt more complete in my life, I truly love this boy, more than I ever imagined I would.

Damien

I was staring at her and she just stood there looking at me like I hurt her, Well, I guess I did.

I tried to move towards her but I was scared she might hit me or hate me like they do in all those dumb ass movies.

But what was the worst that could possibly happen, she was the love of my life, whether I wanted to admit it or not.

I took a few cautious steps towards her and I was completely shocked when she didn't move back or push me away.

I noticed the tears that started pouring down her face and I looked over to Tyler who prompted me to go closer to her.

I placed my Palm on her cheek and it instantly became heated. I couldn't believe what she was doing to me.

I wiped the tears off her face with my thumb and then she snapped her head to look at me. Almost immediately she pulled me into a hug "Never do that again" I heard her cry.

It hurt me to see her this emotional but what could I say, she was a girl... My girl "I won't, I swear it"

"Kiss him already!" Chloe said and I picked her up, she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me.

I felt alive, I had another reason to see this through and I sure as hell was going to.