30:FIGHT NIGHT

I decide to hang on to the burner phone a little longer and I looked at the man who was now searching his pockets frantically for it.

Its just a phone, he'll get over it I think to myself as I start walking back to the table where Grayson was already apologizing to Tyler "Its cool" he said.

Well, at least we had sown the seed of doubt in all their hearts, we've given them something to really think about, I just hope they make the right choices.

The mood afterwards was very boring and disturbingly quiet "Wanna get out of here?" I said finally and because I hate seeing how mopey they are all looking "I don't want to go home yet" Chloe stated with a mouth full of cotton candy "Who said anything about going home?"

***

Chris brown- leave broke

We were sitting in the VIP section of a club that was dark with only red, blue and neon lights "I fucking love you guys so fucking much" Masha said (Well drunk Masha anyway) while trying to stay on her feet but she crashed on Tyler's laps.

I looked around and saw girls grinding their bodies on guys, drunk ass people were being rushed to the bathroom and coke was all over the table in front of us.

Trevor and Beatrice were on the dance floor, while Tyler and Masha were eating each others faces, Grayson and Chloe as usual were just talking and drinking, Kim was sitting beside me.

I have no fucking idea why I feel nervous. The fuck is wrong with you Damien?  "Why do you do that?" Kim asked "Do what?" she pointed at my crossed fingers "Its a habit" I said and she smiled "Wanna dance?" She asked me again.

"Do I have a choice?" She shakes her head 'no' with a grin on her face, I sighed, took her hand and she led me to the middle of the club.

She place me hands on her waist and we started dancing and shit, blah blah blah, let's skip to the fun part.

She turned around and her back was presently facing me, she started grinding her ass on my (you know what) and the way she was moving made my sight darken and also made me hard. She was moving seductively and skillfully too.

We attracted the eyes of some other guy and it made me highly uncomfortable. I wrapped my arms around her and began to kiss her neck and ear making her moan.

Then like a motherfucking bulldozer this guy pushes me away from her and grabs her like she was a freaking doll "What the fuck?" She screamed at the guy "Let her go, you piece of shit" I barked but this guy was like twice my size and he looked pretty tough or maybe its just that Kim's punched him too many times but he still held her despite her protest.

"Walk away princess. My boss wants to talk with her" He said to me "Fuck you, let me go!" Kim yelled "What, is he your boyfriend?" She couldn't answer that and neither could I but I wasn't going to stand by and watch this son of a bitch have his twisted version of fun with her.

My body took control and I punched him harder than I anticipated making him stumble to the ground and her hands were finally free and she ran to me "Stay down" I said firmly, he smirked and licked the blood that was flowing from his mouth and he wiped the blood on his nose with the back of his hand before he spoke "You throw a mean right hook princess but not mean enough" He got off the ground and shook his body like he was getting ready for a fight.

He charged at me while throwing punches that I was fast enough to block and deflect them. When his body was exposed I punched it too many times to count, I used my elbow to hit his jaw and I punched him by the side of his body and he crashed to the ground groaning. I'm sure I heard something crack "You little bitch!"