31:HE'S NOT DEAD

Kimberely

I waited at the door for him to get back and I would admit that I was worried, more worried than I had ever been before. When Chloe called him I felt him tense up and the way he left it sounded really urgent.

I just hope you're safe firefly.

When I remember what I was doing in the room with him earlier, I wasn't sure if I was possessed or not, I just lost control and I liked it.

I heard footsteps outside then the door opens and the girls stagger in followed by the boys but Damien was being carried by his shoulder "Oh my God, what happened?" I asked and ran to him.

"He got his ass kicked by the same guy he beat up at the club before you guys left" Tyler said. He was groaning a little so, I guess he was awake.

"Well, if you think of it he didn't get his ass kicked. He beat the guy and the he let his guard down and this happened" Grayson said and I could've sworn I saw a smirk on Damien's face.

Beatrice and Chloe both looked like shit, so, I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and poured it into two cups and handed it over to them "Thanks Kimmy" Chloe said and I almost laughed.

Kimmy? No one calls me Kimmy but it sounded kinda cute plus she's drunk so I'll let this one go "You're welcome" And they gulped it all down at once.

I remember the first time I drank, my hangover felt like a fucking forcefield in my head was expanding. After a lot of minutes I walked back up the stairs and opened the door to Damien's room slightly and saw him lying there motionless.

"Are you going to come in or just stare at me all night?" he said and I giggled, walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Hey, you" I said and put his jacket on the night stand beside his bed before I sat beside him "Hi" he said lowly "How are you feeling?" I brushed the hair that was in front of his face to the side "Never better" he said smiling at me and I leaned down and kissed him "How can you stand me?" He asked and this time I knew he was serious.

I think it's time you knew.

"There is something I have to tell you Damien" I said. I have no idea if this is the right time to tell him or not but I couldn't hide it from him any longer.

"What's wrong?" He said and he looked at me with concern. I signed and turned around, I took off my shirt and showed him my back. I wait for him to realize what it is before I talk "Its me Damien, I'm the girl you saved the day your father died"

I felt my eyes start to burn and tears started rolling down. He ran his cold hand over the burn mark on my back.

His hands were no more on my body, I put on my shirt, turned around and saw him looking at me with questions obviously flooding his mind... Questions I wasn't ready to answer and for some reason he knew that.

He cupped my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, wiping my tears in the process without saying another word "That's how I can stand you, Damien. You saved my life. I have seen the good in your heart" The tears didn't stop falling, in fact they became worse.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him and I obliged. I placed my head on his chest and his arm rested on my back.

I listened to his elevated heartbeat and matched it to mine... I savored the silence and the comfort. A few minutes later my eye lids became heavy and I began to slowly drift off " I love you..." I think I said before I drifted into sleep.