37:ESCAPE 2

I was laying on my bed, the sunlight gently gliding on her face, her smile warmed my heart and my skin burnt under her finger tips.

"Hey, handsome" She said in a very low voice, it almost sounded like a song "Hi, beautiful" I replied.

I scanned her body... She was naked... I was naked "Am I dreaming?" She sighed and kissed my cheek "Dogs!" Her eyebrows came together.

"What?"

"You have to wake up now... Wake up Damien!" She said and her face began to fade "Where are you going? Kim, come back!"

My once beautiful and warm dream was gone and I was now staring at the face of a very angry man "What could be so important that you had to wake me up? If you must know, I was having a very wonderful dream"

"Dogs!!" He shouted and I jumped to my feet, then like a fucking tsunami all my senses came rushing in, it gave me a mild headache.

"Dogs, Where?!" I groaned with a lot of concern and pain laced in my voice, then I started hearing the barking sounds and foot steps.

"Run!" I shouted at him and we started running as fast as we possibly could, I took off my boots and threw them into the thick forest and ran the opposite way "That ought to throw em off a little" after a long time of running we arrived at a sea port.

"I think we lost the dogs back there" Trevor said as we were hiding behind a large container to hide from the guards.

"Yeah, we got lucky" I said while searching the entire port for where the speed boats were and my eyes landed on them "If you're thinking of stealing a boat and running away we won't make it that far before they have us surrounded"

"Then we blow up all the other boats" I said and started stalking behind a guard. Trevor tried to call me back without the guard hearing but I ignored him.

I quickly wrapped my arm around the neck of the guard and squeezed as hard as I possibly could, the guards attempt to punch my face and escape my grip got weaker and weaker until he finally gave up.

I grabbed his gun, jacket, face cap, boots and walked back to Trevor "Wait here for me, you need to rest" I said and he nodded.

I walked casually hoping that non of the guards who saw me realized that I was an imposter.

I saw a guy prepping a chopper for flight but there were no guards around him and I couldn't help the smirk that grew on my face. Who said we have to use a boat? But I still need a distracting to get us on the chopper and out of this godforsaken island.

I looked away and walked into one of their boats, brought out my pocket knife and stabbed it into the keg of petrol in the corner making the petrol spill everywhere.

I walked over to a few other boats and did the same thing "Hey, what are you doing there?" I heard someone say towards me and my heart stopped "I was asked to check if anything was wrong with any of the boats, cause some guy said he smelled petrol" I said without looking up.

"Hm... I do smell petrol, better check em all, you know how pissed off the boss is right now" he said and continued walking. I released the breath I didnt even realize I was holding and spilled the petrol in the boat I was in and started heading back to Trevor.

I walked as fast as I could and when I turned to where he was I saw two guards trying to pin him down "Fuck!" I was still wearing the jacket so, I guess I could still fool them "What do we have here fellas?" I asked.

"This one knocked a guard out while trying to escape. He's also part of the people we where fighting yesterday" One of them said after they had successfully cuffed Trevor.

"Hmm... The boss is gonna want to see this..." I said trying my best to act like one of them "... Don't worry, I got it" I said and grabbed Trevor by the collar.

"You sure? He's a tough one" one of them said again "Yeah, I'm fine" I said and continued walking away from them. "Hey!..." The same guy said and we both froze and I slowly turned around "Yeah?..."

"I never got your name" he said with his eyebrows furrowed "Its Jason" I continued walking "But your name tag says Bill..." He slowly walked back to us.

"Uh... Its a family name?" I said and Trevor scoffed "Can I see your ID?" He said and started reaching for his gun and I panicked when his partner did the same thing.

I let go of Trevor and walked towards them with my hands in my pocket "Oh sure, its right he..." I jabbed the first one in the throat, threw my foot in the air kicking him in the face.

His partner had already radioed for help before I knocked him out. I threw the cuff key at Trevor and we started running as fast as possible.

"I know how we'll get out of here!" I said and started running for the chopper. I shot behind us to slow the people that were following us down.

By the time the chopper came into view, the Guards were coming and shooting at us like a fucking herd "Run, run!" I said and pulled out the grenades from my pocket and threw them into some of the boats that were quite far from us.

Trevor pulled the man that was inside the chopper out and we both got in, then the boats exploded causing the people around to fly backwards.

"Take that bitches!" I screamed making Trevor chuckle while flying the chopper "We did Trev, we did it!" I said and he smiled at me "Yeah, we did. Now let's go home"

I looked around the chopper and saw a map "Here we go" I said and pulled it out "When I traced where we where to where we wanted to go I realized it was going to be a pretty long flight.

I am trying to edit this book from the beginning... You know, correct my mistakes. I might even add a few things but I'll let you know what they are.

Remember to Vote... Comment and Share :-) thank you.