2:REDEMPTION

DAMIEN

"Aren't you a little young to be committing a federal crime?" Reznov; Mr. Gel-hair said as he obviously examined me... I feel violated already

"Aren't you a little old to be in a mob?" I replied and he laughed. He wasn't old anyway, he was roughly James' age.

"I like this kid, but you know spies come in all shape and sizes" His face morphed from smiley to serious and dark like he could see through my soul and at that moment I knew my cover was blown, either I got out or I was as good as dead.

His hair is thick black and over jelled but it looks good on him, he's sleepy eyes made him look tougher than I guessed he was; mobsters always had to be tough, it was in the job description.

He walked towards me, I had to keep cool if not I'll be sleeping with the fishes by night fall "Isn't that why they are called spies" He laughs and rushes towards me and hit me in the head with the back of his gun.

I had to make sure I didn't pass out so I shook off the pain and dizziness, my mouth was bleeding and I hated the taste of my blood. I spat the blood in my mouth on his face "Fuck you"

I had made many attempts to loosen blocks grip on me but it got no where, it was like he had locked his joints but I was desperate.

I connect the back of my head with his nose and finally he loosened his grip, its now or never. I hit him where I know all the muscle didn't protect making him crash to the floor groaning in pain with his hands between his legs.

As I am set free I feel the blood flowing out my mouth and the dizziness resurfaced. As reznov tries to shoot me, I land a right hook on his jaw throwing him off balance then I go for his gun. I hit him the throat with the side of my palm and quickly extract the gum from his grip without pulling the trigger accidentally.

I hear a gutteral laugh followed by clapping from the one and only vladimir.

What the fuck?

"Bravo!" The grin on his face sent sick chills down my spine "So tell me..." He stated trying to guess my name "Wolf" I said and he shook his head trying not to laugh.

"Wolf. What do you want?" I'm not sure if saying what is in my head is going to do any good but I had to try "I wanna join you" Saying that was harder than thinking it.

The shock on Eagle and Bee's faces almost made me feel guilty for saying it out loud "What the fuck are you doing, Wolf?" Eagle asked. Even Vlad himself was completely surprised "And why is that?" The only reason I accepted this mission in the first place "My father... I want revenge and you can give it to me".

He smirked "This is a revenge story... Nice. I will be honored to have you with me but you will have to prove yourself"

What?

"How?" He pauses "You will have to give me your youngest sibling" My hand drops as I heard what he said. I didn't even realize I was still pointing the gun at Reznov.

He burst out laughing "I'm kidding! You should have seen your face" Then his laugh disappears immediately "Just kill your friends" He pointed at Eagle and Ghost... The bipolar son-of-a-bitch.

Ghost was still holding unto his leg in pain, as both their mouths drop open. Then like it was planned two other guys drag Hound down the stairs "What is this?" Vlad raises his finger "Wait... Let him watch".

I swallow my saliva out of fear.

what if my plan doesn't work? What if he knows?

I had never done anything this heartless before but I had to do it now. As I raised my hand slowly, Hound begins to struggle even more "Don't you dare do it!"