what is your problem

request by: Nataliaisafangirl

y/n POV

me and my group of friends are going to the park to just hang out and stuff.
'hey Simon how are you?' I ask nicely waving at him. Simon didn't say anything or wave he just rolled his eyes and moved away. okay than *huff*.
'I'm hungry let's go get something to eat' Sam said while everyone else agreed. when we got to the place I went to the bathroom. when I came out there was a seat left for me but it was by Simon I don't think he'll like this.of course once I started to seat he scooted his chair away. we were all trying to decided.
'I think I want the cheeseburger with fries or a salad with fries and the mini burgers' Jen said.
'oo a cheese burger sounds good' I said then I heard Simon scoff. I look back the menu. during lunch Simon keep making slight comments of me eating. when we all finish we went to sam's house to chill. Simon kept bumping and shoving me. I couldn't take it anymore.
'what is your problem with Simon I just don't understand' I said and ran off. I was sitting under a tree crying my eyes out and I felt someone sit by me.
'I'm sorry' it was Simon.
'oh really'
'I am I just don't know how to control these these emotions' I look at him confused.
'I like you y/n like a lot' I was shock.
'you like me is that why you mess with me?'
'yes I didn't mean to do it that way' I was gonna say something but he kiss me. oh my.
'I like you ' aww Simon and we kiss again