can i watch- Roman (part 1)

You were in class listening and following along as the teacher reads a book you could remember the name of the book or what its about or whats even happening. You were just staring off into Blank Space and thinking about the upcoming full moon that's happening. You were kinda nervous scared someone might see you but you're cousin peter said you'll be safe and fine. You had you're eyes close for a seconed when he heard a pieces of paper being crumbled. One flew by you and landed on peters desk I see him roll his eyes then one lands in front of me.I cock an eyebrow and side eye to look where the note came from. It was no other than roman Godfrey the "prince" of hemlock grove glancing at us then back at the book than back at us. You and peter open the note.

You shook you're head slightly and look at peter

You shook you're head slightly and look at peter. He look at me and signed. You were trying to pay attention to the book but all you could think about was the note why does he want to see that's kinda creepy to me and suspicious. The bell rang and you rush out of the class room. You were by your locker when peter came.
"Do we have to" you questioned
  "Yes his my friend" he respond
"Ok but his not mine he's your friend"
    "Calm down ok you could trust" you sign and slammed your locker and left. Yeah right I wouldn't a want to trust him an upir.