Stalker pt 1

Request by luciipher

Warning: kidnappings

I just moved into the neighborhood it seems quite lovely. neighbors were nice and said welcome to the neighborhood. as I was putting boxes into the house there was a knock on the front door's frame. I turned to see a tall handsome guy.
'oh hello' I said putting down the box.
'hey um my name is bill and I live next door and saw that you moved in here and wanted to greet and welcome you to the neighborhood'
'thanks I'm y/n' I held out my hand he took it but brought it up to his lips and kiss my knuckles. I may or may not be blushing. after that he offered to help me and I let him.
'geez you sure do have a lot of boxes. do you have a boyfriend that half of these boxes are for' he ask.
'no all these are mine but I kinda do have a boyfriend'
'kinda?'
'yeah we been on a few dates'
'oh okay if I were him I would of took you on a day almost everyday and treat you' not blushing not blushing. an hour and half later we finish he even put the kitchen stuff in the kitchen and bathroom stuff up in every bathroom.
'well thank you for the help I needed it'
'no problem if you need anything I'm next door' then he walk out. I was getting comfortable on the couch watching some Netflix.

anonymous POV

she is so pretty more like fucken gorgeous. I want her I need her she looks like a goddess how she is laying on the couch she will be mine.

the next day

to be honest I was a little confused when I woke up this morning thinking omg I woke up in a strangers bed but nope its just my new bed in my new room in my new home......ep.
I got up and got ready to go jogging it will be a great way to see how the neighborhood is. ooo nice breeze happening. I went for the jog and about 25 minutes in I bump into someone.
'I'm so sorry I didn't mean to'
'its alright y/n'
'oh bill hey'
'so you jog in the mornings too?'
'yep for the nice breeze in the mornings' he chuckled at my response. for the rest of the jog we were together and talk.
'so do you wanna come in for some coffee?' I ask him
'yeah sure'

coffee time

'so wait you what in high school' I sighed.
'I accidentally puke on my old crush from the nerves' he laugh.
'its not funny'
'I'm sorry but omg well I should get going' he got up.
'hey would you like to come to my house warming party?'
'yeah when?'
'um Thursday'
'okay I'll be there what time'
'5'
'alright see ya'
'okay' I closed the door and went up stairs to go shower. ah a nice warm shower is what I need.

anonymous POV

I walk through her house touching her couch smelling the pillows that she lays her precious head on. then went upstairs. I hear the water running in the bathroom of her room. I went the room and look at all the stuff on her desk and dresser. I layed on the bed and move my hand slowly down her side. I heard the water shut off and quickly got up and left. soon darling soon.

y/n POV

ugh such a nice shower. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and notice something was moved hmm did I moved it or nah I must of moved it. I walk pass the window not noticing the head and eyes in it.

Bill Skarsgård imagines (Request close)open soonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें