you're perfect

Request by rachelwhatever2002

Rachel POV

I don't think I'm perfect I'm short and not all that skinny. I get pick on by henry and his gang. One day they followed me home and chase me. Henry push me against the wall and smirk and chuckled.
"Look boys we caught ourselves a big one" henry and his buddies laugh. I felt my eyes water.
"Aw look boys biggies gonna cry" I hear them fake aws' I lowerd my head.
"Maybe we sho-" henry stop as he felt a rock hit him. He turn around and moved away from me.
"You losers better get out of here before you're next" henry threaten them but they didn't move all they did was trow more rocks at them. I chuckled as they push each other in front of the other to block the rocks.
"Welcome to the losers club assholes" riche said as he through a bunch at henry. They all left running away.
"Hey rachel you okay?" Bev ask while bill and Eddie help me up.
"Yeah I'm fine thanks guys" I dust my self off.
"Well thank you guys again I'll be on my way" I was stop by bill.
"W-w-would you l-like to come with us"
"Um sure where to"
"The theater"
Outside ally by the theater.

"That was a great movie" bev said
"It was alright" Richie said.
"Well thank you guys again for saving me and the movie I'll see you guys around." I turned to walk.
"Rachel wait" Eddie said
"Yeah?"
"Would you like to be apart of our club" bev ask.
"Sure what's it called"
"The losers club" Ben said I chuckled.
"Sure" and from then on I got great friends and became the oldest member of the losers club. I was walking home from school taking a short cut so I can just hurry and get home to cry. I was passing by the Derry sewer when I heard a voice.
"Are you lost?" I look around and saw no one there.
"W-what"
"I said are you lost" he was right there when I turned around. I jump slightly.
"Oo don't be afraid" he walk closer.
"Even though I like when people are afraid of me" my back hit a tree as he put both of his hands on either side of my head.
"I should go" I tried to move but he'll just block my way. He sniffs me a little.
"You also feel sad why a beautiful girl like you shouldn't feel sad" I blush at his comment.
" thank you but I'm not beautiful" I look down to hide the tears coming.
"No no don't hide your face from me" he lifted up my head.
"You're the most beautiful girl I ever seen" he moved away not before kissing my cheek.
"I should be going now bye" I quickly walk away not until I heard him say.
" i'll see you again". When I got home I saw a note on the counter saying that my mom will be working late tonight at the hospital and my dad went on a business trip in new York. Great I get to have some alone time. When I got in my room I start to strip and grab my towel and head for the bathroom. aaa I really needed this shower. As I bathe for a couple of more minutes my fingers start to turn into raisins so I got out and dryed off and put my robe around me. I walk out of the bathroom I scream when I saw him the clown from earlier.
"W-what are you doing in my room"
"I told you I'll see you again " he sat on my bed. I shift uncomfortable as he stared at my body. I moved to my closet to put on my sleep wear shirt and shorts. I turned around and he was look at my pictures.
"You're very beautiful" he said as he was staring at the picture.
"Why do you always cry"
"Henry bowers always messes with me" I look down.
"Hey what did I say about looking down you're too pretty for that" I look up at him.
"I'm not pretty I'm too chubby to be that" he got up and walk towards me and place a hand on my cheek.
"So what chubby is pretty" he put his arms around my waist.
"Plus I love a women with a little more curves" I blush. Me and him were talking for hours and I learned his name is pennywise. He comfort me when I told him personal stuff I was starting to warm up to him. I was teaching him some human things he said he doesn't know about.
"You humans are so strange with all these weird stuff" I chuckled. We were sitting face to face just staring at each other.
"I have a human form as well I'm not just a clown"
"Really? Can I see"
"Sure" I look closely as he shook a little than his fire orange hair turned a light brown and gorgeous green eyes.
"Wow" I said he blush a little. We stare at each other for a couple seconds until he started to lean in and he kiss me I didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss started to get a little heated as he push me on to the bed. We were having a full heated make out session. He started to suck my neck as I pull his hair. His hands roamed my body feeling me.
"I may not know most human things but I do know something." He bit my lip hard as he strip both of us.
"Do you want this?" I nod my head slow and kiss him. He slowly enter me gosh was he big. I was a moaning mess as he thrust deeply in me at a steady yet hard paste.
"Oh god this feels amazing penny" he grinned at the nickname.
"Oh my I'm gonna cum" he said as he rested his forehead on mine he pick up his paste the head board was hitting the wall with creaking sounds. After a couple of minutes I came undone and he pulled out and cum on my stomach. We got cleaned up and put back on our clothes.
"So will I see you again?"
"Yes you will I'll come visit every night" he kiss my cheek and covered me in the blanket.
"See you later beautiful"

Author note
Sorry it took awhile i was back up on request and school work is killing me but soon I'll be able to finish all my darfts and take more request hope you enjoyed