obsession

Request by HH2187

Roman's POV

How dare he touches what's mine she belongs to me.I'm gonna rip his fucking throat out hear his fucking scream for me to stop. I feel my teeth grow a little from the anger.I groan when I see his hand moved down to her bum. Gosh why was I so stupid to let her go.

     Flashback to 6 months ago

"You can't keep doing this roman" y/n yell. I rolled my eyes.
"Calm down y/nshe turned around with a glare with tears in her eyes.
"You're telling me to calm down roman I saw you flirting with that girl like you always do while I sit or stand alone every time we go out together and I'm sick of it". Roman rolled his eyes and grab his keys.
"Where are you going". Y/n ask.
"Away for a little" y/n scoffed.
"I won't be here when you get back"
"Good" I said half joke and half serious.
     Few hours later

"Y/n I'm back" I said putting my keys up and took off my jacket. Nothing.
"Y/n?" Her clothes are gone. Her shoes . everything everything she has is gone she's gone. No no no no no no NO I knock everything off the dresser and broke the bed.

   Flashback over

I watch the way they dance together getting fuck piss that she letting this guy touch her like this only I could touch her she mine her body her lips her everything is mine. After an hour of watching them they went to the bar and had a drink then he gave her his number. The prick guy walk away I followed him. I push him into an alleyway outside of the club.
"A dude what's your problem" the guy said on the ground. I didn't say anything as I slowly move towards him. The guy moved back his back hit a wall. I bend down to be face to face with the guy.
"You were touch what is mine" my jaw twich.
"What? She said she was single"
  " well she's not she is mine and always will be" I put my hand around his throat.
"Time to die" my jaw sreach and my teeth grew. I had blood all over my mouth and favorite shirt. That piece of shit. I dump the body by the old Godfrey mill. I saw y/n walking home I followed in my car and turned off my headlights and drove slow. I waited outside of her house looking into her bedroom window. She was changing. Gosh she so sexy and beautiful. I got out of my car when she turn off her light and turned on the living room one. I pick the lock and walking closing the door softly. I stand in the door way of the living room. She jump when she saw me and drop her glass.
"Roman what are you doing here" she froze when she saw the blood.
"You didn't did you?"
   " I had to he was touching what's mine no one gets away with that" she scoffed and cross her arms.
" we broke up remember" I walk closer.
"Oh I remember that day but you just left with your stuff you and I never said those words so your still mine" she signed and shock her head.
"No I'm not" my eyes widened.
"What did you just say"
  "I said no you wanna hear it in Spanish nah" ( if you know where that's from I would love you like pennywise likes kids not really)
I pinned her to the wall I didn't see fear I saw excitement and lust.
" did you just tell me no. Oh no no baby girl that's bad" I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist.
"Looks like I'll need to show you some punishment"