stop please

Request from Itscoralgrimes for izzy8287

Isabel POV

He has done it again sneakin in more cocaine I have told him once before to stop because its bad for his health. His been doing a lot more since peter left. Instead of talking to me about it he just goes straight for cocaine. I was sitting in the living room waiting for roman to get home. I was about an hour later when I heard the door unlock and open.
"Hey babe" roman kick off his shoes and walk over to me to give me a kiss when I moved so he end up kissing my cheek.
"What's wrong?" I scoffed.
"What's wrong what's wrong this is roman" I got up and dump 2 packages of cocaine.
"Really roman cocaine you know what this stuff goes to you" I yelled.
"Why you go through my stuff?" Is he serious right now?
"Seriously roman I found this while I was cleaning the bathroom by the cleaning supplies" he signed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"You need to stop" he rolled his eyes then walk away.
"Is it because peter left that your doing this" he stop and turned to me stalking towards me.
"DON'T YOU FUCK MENTION PETER YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ISABEL YOUR JUST AN ANNOYING WASTE OF MY TIME" I gasp a little tears forming in my eyes. I walk away from him and went to our shared room and pack my stuff.I came downstairs and grab my coat.
"Where are you going"
"Leaving since I'm a waste of your time."
"Oh you're not going anywhere" he grab my wrist.
"Let go of me... Now" I try wiggling my wrist out his hand
"No" he turn me around and pulled me close to him.
"I don't want to let you go ever" I heard him choke a little bit when he said that. He's just scared. Scared of being alone. I turned around in his arms and grab his face. We stared at each other for awhile.
"I'm never gonna leave" then I kissed him he kiss back within a second the kiss started off soft then began to get rough he push me against the wall putting his hands on either side of my head. We pulled away to breathe. He smirk at me as he pick me up and went to our bedroom. Once we were in he slam the door and place me on the bed striping himself and me. Once he was on top of me he attack my neck with kisses and bites.
"I love you" he whispers.
"I love you too roman" he position himself at my entrance. Giving an look of question I nodded my head. He trusted slow in the beginning then started to move faster. All you hear is moans and the slapping of skin roman had his head in the crack of my neck.
"I'm close" I said.
"I know honey me too" after about 5 minutes later we came together. Roman laid next to me our breathing is heavy. After a while he cuddled me and put his head on my chest.
"Don't leave me"
"I won't roman"
"I'll stop doing cocaine for you to make you stay" I kiss his head. What did I do to have this baby.

Hope you like it Isabel
Happy birthday