how you met- Matthew

You were with you're sister tris, four,peter,caleb and christina you guys been walking what feels like hours. You guys stop in a destroyed building and wait for the red rain to stop. When it finally stop you guy start walking again but stop when you heard an engine.
  "Someone came for us" my sister said but it was the one person we hated edgar.
"Move go run.. run!" We ran trying to get away but came to an stop when this force wall opened up and we saw people wearing uniforms and holding guns and flying ships. The flying ship shot at Edgar. His truck went flying. One of the people in uniform greeted us he said his name was Romit he seem friendly. He said he was going to take us back with them to there sanctuary. They have us in these orange bubbles outside of the flying ship. We were all amazed it was a beautiful building. We landed but we were still in the bubbles. The bubble detached and moved closer were there were doors. You saw someone talking to you're sister you couldn't see their face well but you could see the body its a guy he seem tall. The bubbles moved inword. The room was dimmly lit. You see a pit with blue fire you take off your clothes and put them in there. You step forward and was immediately covers in some form of goup and couldn't breathed than it wash way when water started falling like a shower it was relaxing. When you were done there were white clothes there. You walk out when you're finish and saw you group there talking about how good that felt than the room darken and a projector started playing talking about the city and what happened and what they do. When it was over the lights turn on and there stood the guy from earlier and wow he is tall. He extracts us to follow him. He talk about the people here. Some people were calling me and tris's name but some girls called fours name and was blushing. The tall guy turn to us telling how they gave these little kids a chance. He glance my way and look at me we made eye contact I smiled alittle and he smiled back and wave alittle than walk away. I might just like it here.

AUTHOR NOTES

if you have tap follow me and check out my story