leave the girl alone

Request by matthewismydaddy

I was at the club just having a few drinks to get my mind off of the stressful week I had.
"Rough week again?" Todd the bartender ask.
"Yeah Todd it was a stressful one"
"Just quit that job and work her with your favorite bitch" he said snapping his fingers.
"I don't see them" he look at like he wanted to slap me.
"I'm kidding" I sip more of my drink. Todd say they need help in the back that he would be back in a bit. I was swirling my drink with the straw than a guy came and sat do next to me. Fuck Todd hurry back.
"Hey beautiful" I rolled my eyes.
'so what's a beautiful lady like you doing at a club like this by yourself'
'I'm not alone' shit that's a lie.
'oh really?'
'yes actually on a date' fuck.
"where is he then?" shit Todd hurry back.
'he is um'
'hey babe I'm back from the bathroom those lines where crazy' some tall quite handsome guy came over and kiss my cheek. I have no idea who he is but thank him.
'who's this babe'
'oh some guy '
'do I need to do something'
'no honey'
'oh so this is your date huh what's his name' shit.
'his name is-'
'non of your fuckn business man' the tall guy let go of me the stood up to him.
'woah man I'm sorry'
'yeah you should go before I call security' the guy walk away.
'um thank for that'
'you're welcome I saw you from afar look like you were getting uncomfortable.' wow no guy has ever do this.
'my names y/n' I gave him my hand he took it.
'names bill'