more then friends

Request by Vicannibal

Me and bill were walking around looking through different stores and trying samples. We were laughing tell jokes and stories of what we been doing when were not hanging out.me and bill met in high school. He was so weird he always did this thing with his lip that was creepy. Bill and I were eating Chinese food outside when a girl walk up and freak out.
"Your bill from hemlock grove and it" bill chuclked.
"Yes I am" the girls sqaels draw some attention from others. The girl ask bill to sign a paper. We walk more in the mall.
"Hey bill" I said
"Yes y/n" he ask. OK its now or later or never.
" I was wondering if-" I was cut off by more of bills fans and him pausing me to go to them. I sign sitting waiting for him to finish. Bill walk over with a smile.
"So what were you gonna say"
"Oh um would you like to-" I was cut off again by his phone ringing he answer it. I scoffed shaking my head.when he finished.
"Sorry love I have to go get ready for the it premiere" I sign.
"Yeah okay I'll see you later" I was about to walk away when he grab my arm.
"I wanted to know if you'll come with me" he said a little nervous.
"Sure I'll love to"
"Great I'll pick you up be ready by 6" he kiss my cheek and left.
"Did he just ask me to go with him and kiss my cheek" I said in my head its probably not a date only a friendly invite.

Skip her getting ready.

Okay I hope I look okay gosh maybe I should of got a different dress this one seems short real short. Nah its fine I hope *Knock knock* shit he's here.
"Hey y/n you- woah you look great" I blush and look down.
"Thanks not too bad yourself" he smirk.
" thank you beautiful" I blush harder and grab my phone and left.

At the premiere.

Woah there's a lot of cameras and interviewers.
"You okay? " he ask worried.
"Yeah I'm fine just all those cameras" he chuckled.
"You'll be fine" he patted my shoulder then grab my hand and start walking. People were calling his name to get pictures or a interview. I thought he was gonna let go of my hand but didn't until a group of girls shouted at him and he walk over to them. I stood there awkwardly waiting for his return. I bit my lip to stop from crying. I look at his fans and saw how they look wearing some kinda reviling clothes and have pretty faces. I sign and look away as he kiss a fans hand. When he returned I was quite. He grab my hand and I pulled it away. He frown.
"What's wrong?" He ask as he covered me from everyone.
"Nothing just tired" I lied. He didn't believe me but brush it off. When an interviewer called him he drag me along.
" so bill how are you?"
"I'm good really excited"
"So who's your lady"
" oh this is y/n" my friend
"My girlfriend" what?I look at him confused. He pulled away and held both of my hands.
"Y/n we've been friends for a long time and we know everything about each other so would you do the honors of being my girlfriend." He ask with hope in his eye.
"Yes bill I would love to" he chuckled before taking me into a tight hug. It was a start of a Wonderful relationship and marriage with 4 kids.