the bad boy saved me

Request by Kawaiicat2

Jamiah POV

I never really been out to clubs before or out period but my friends wanted me to go with them to help with my socialness or whatever. I'm a very inside person like books staying in on my days off watching my shows on Netflix. I was in a little black dress that came down above my knees and thin strapes. When we arrive I was super nervous what if someone spikes my drink or one of us gets too drunk or a fight gosh why did I let them pressure me. As we go to the entrance of the club I see this guy leaning against the wall smoking he seem mysterious and dangerous with his tall figure and leather jacket. Twenty minutes into the club and I'm still sitting at the booth watching my friends dance. I felt eyes on me I look to see that guy from earlier I quickly look away sipping my coke without the rum. Next thing some guy comes and sits by me.
"Hey" he said I glance at him.
"Uh h-hi" he put his arm around me.
"So what's a lovely beautiful lady like you doing in a club sitting by herself"I moved slightly away.
"Um I'm n-not here a-alone I'm with f-friends" I said stuttering pointing to where my friends were dancing.
"Ah I see and I see your a shy one too" he scoot closer and put his mouth to my ear.
" I like' em shy" he started to rub my thigh slowly and moving it up and kissing my neck.
"S-stop pl-lease" I tried pushing him but he is more bigger then me.
"Stop please "
"I believe the lady said to stop" a voice said I look up to see it was the guy from earlier.
"Oh yeah" the man next to me stood up.
"And what are you gonna do about it" he said then push the guy. The guy chuckled and bit his lip as he look down than he punch the guy.
"Now you're gonna get away and stay away from my girlfriend."
"Sorry man sorry lady" the man ran away.
"Are you okay" he said as he sat down next to me.
"Y-yeah I'm g-good th-thanks um"
"Bill names bill and you're welcome"
"Ja-jamiah"
"Pretty name." I thank him after that we talk and had a drink we open up to each other. It was nice not stuttering while talking to a guy.that was a start of a wonderful relationship.